• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by werewolves

1. W

Looking for ffmpeg host

wow dont want much do you, 50gb of bandwidth and 20gb of space. All for free with no offers of doing something for someone. Guess it never hurts to ask..
  2. W

Under A Buck Hosting

Blog Hosting 750MB Space Fantastico One Click Install. MySql Databases Unlimited E-Mail Accounts Much Much More $.89 a month Forums Hosting 500MB Space Fantastico One Click Install. MySql Databases Unlimited E-Mail Accounts Much Much More $0.79 USD Monthly Web Hosting 2000MB...
  3. W

Streaming control panel

WHMSonic Whmsonic needs to be on a VPS or Dedi only. If you run it on a shared server you will either crash the server with the streams or get banned. Shoutcast is a very high server demand, especially with alot of listeners. I have 4 vps servers running shoutcast and you must also space your...
  4. W

free form builder

I use I like phpFormGenerator located right inside your Fantastico if installed on your cpanel
  5. W

Register.com

Lol Its an ad I was offering-- see ads & offers :beer:
  6. W

Register.com

Re Your welcome I get them every now and then. If you order one a few months down you will get the same email. Must be a glitch, it states only 1 per person. Jan-- I have had 3 run ins with moderators over posts. Learned my lesson. :angel: Referral links are No No's.
  7. W

Register.com

Here is the link if anyone wants to use it.Get a free domain name. You will need a credit card or paypal to get the domain name. They do not charge it (Got One Today). Just remember to avoid a 35.00 charge come next year transfer it out. http://link.register.com/t/JJ0SX/ST4L9/RP/081WLM
  8. W

How many domains do you own?

How many 31 domain names
  9. W

Domain Names

Can anyone point me in the direction to get rid of domain names I have but do not have time to develop and use.
  10. W

Hosting Needed: 5 GB Space 25 GB Bandwidth & cPanel, PHP

We can offer you the following at Hosting4unow.com 5GB Of Space 25GB Of Bandwidth Cpanel 11 Unlimited Mysql's Unlimited Email Unlimited Subdomains NO File Restrictions FTP CGI-BIN Access Fantastico RVSitebuilder We are running a current special for $20.08 for the year and it comes with a free...
  11. W

Happy New Year

Happy New Year--$20.08 per year with FREE Domain Name Hosting4unow is running our 2nd annual New Years Special. We are offering the following cPanel 11 package; 5GB Of Space 25GB Of Bandwidth Cpanel 11 Unlimited Mysql's Unlimited Email Unlimited Subdomains NO File Restrictions FTP...
  12. W

[REQ] free Teamspeak server

Hard to find Hard to find a free teamspeak server. Hosters of teamspeak have to pay for the slots you use so they are not going to likely give you a teamspeak server with nothing in return. We pay 14 cents a slot for you to connect.
  13. W

Hosting request

What gives you the right to bash my company saying I am ripping people off? Why would you say this?
  14. W

Looking for free ShoutCast Hosting.

shoutcast shoutcast is a bandwidth eater for a free host. is there something u can offer or small fee for services? I host servers but not free shoutcast and there are small plans out there for 25 people at 24kbps but that is not good quality. I can customize a plan for u...
  15. W

Need Price Estimate..

We can host you we can offer you 500mb 5GB of transfer unlimited mysql's unlimited emails' 10 domains hosted fantastico cpanel 11 rvsitebuilder This is offered by Hosting4unow and our clanwebspace.com site http://www.clanwebspace.com/hosting.html 20 months and going strong...
Back