• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wolfman928

1. W

need cheap vps for a proxy

i need a vpn under $20 that will suppport proxies i will only nedd to host one proxy i want about 150-200 gb bandwith about one detacated ip (2 if possible) about 10 gigs of memory i can do with less cpanel 1 or 2 ftp accounts (port transfer)
  2. W

need proxy hosting badly

i only need about 5 gigs of bandwith and i only need about 10 megs of space i do not mind ads i can put your add on the proxy
  3. W

need proxy hosting

i need proxy hosting my budget is about $2-7 a month give me your best offer
  4. W

need free mbb forum hosting

i would like free mbb forum hosting no adds and a good amout of space and band width
  5. W

need proxy hosting badly

i really need proxy hosting and i need it badly my last hoster lied to me and said they allowed proxy hosting then they canceled me. i am willing to post-to-host. so if you can please host me.
  6. W

how to make an image verifier

could possibly give me the php script code for something like this <html> <head> <title>Basic Login</title> </head> <body> <form action="" method="post" name="frmLogin" id="frmLogin"> <table width="500" border="1" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"> <tr> <td...
  7. W

yes i want it were it displays an image and the user types what the word art says into a form box and clicks OK and they enter my site the reason why i want this is so bots don't use my proxy i have on the website. :usflag:
  8. W

i want to make an image verifier so when someone goes to my web site they must prove that they are human i want it so you must verify your self before going anywhere on the site so noone can take back doors to get around the verifyer like bots and auto sammers.i have a proxy so i dont want...
  9. W

i want have an free vps

seriously please don't ask stupid questions BUTat i9h.net you can get a free VIP package here is the info/requirements VIP Plan 5GB Space 50GB Transfer Unlimited MySQL DB's Unlimited Emails Unlimited FTP Accounts Cpanel & Fantastico Included X Skin Requirements: 200 posts then 20...
  10. W

i want have an free vps

THERE IS SUCH THING AS FREE VPS Visit this link to sign up for free vps This is the link for free vps it may not come up wait a day after tis post date i have to register other people first. also if the first link does not work try this one free vps link:lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. W

need proxy hosting

i want free ad free web space for my cgi-proxy if you let me do this on your web server i promise to keep an up-to-date ban list for abusers (which means i also need .htaccsess too) and if there are lots of abusers i will temporarily stop the proxy util people straighten up
Back