• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by [x10]Corey

1. X

Hosting-Shack v4 Template Review

Use of some more icons and formatted a bit better it will look good. Right now it just looks like some text was thrown into some boxes, but it's easily fixable.
  2. X

Banned from google.

If you get banned from Google it doesn't hurt to write a well thought out letter with proper grammar and spelling. I have been banned before and a letter sent to their email got me unbanned and my funds reinstated in just a couple of days. I've also heard sometimes it takes a few letters, just...
  3. X

Adsense new interest based ads - more earnings?

I wasn't aware of them implementing this but our revenue has been increasing on Google, so maybe this is the cause. We did have a big drop off late last year and the beginning of this year which I figured was the economy.
  4. X

Should I get a paid script installer (fantastico)

1+ for Softaculous
  5. X

A lot of free hosts going down?

I think the importance of a good business plan is severely overlooked. Because the cost to get into this market is so little a lot of people hop right in only to find out it's not what they expected, and hop right back out. ;)
  6. X

dns help

I'd recommend any host to get a subscription at http://www.dnsstuff.com, it makes it very easy to spot any problems relating to DNS issues. Their tools have really helped me in the past and still do on a daily basis.
Back