• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xeonet

1. X

Need file host for max 150$ a year

for only 10.99a month, we can offer a custom plan with: 3gb space 30gb bw unlim: ftp, email, mysql, subs, etc cpanel 5.0 etc email: josh@hostmeonce.com for more details.
  2. X

1 MILLION impression only $30 USD

yes, we DID just get hit yesterday with a DOS attack. we are trying to get everything back to th way it was.
  3. X

free layout

two words: COLOR THEORY learn it fool
  4. X

what is "hits"?

page views go up with refreshing, or clicking a link. hits are from unique hosts.
  5. X

1 MILLION impression only $30 USD

hello there folks! we at hostmysig.com are now offering 1 million banner impressions, yes THATS RIGHT! 1,000,000 impressions for only 30$ USD. your banner will be displayed at the bottom of the ever-popular www.hostmysig.com! you will recieve your own client control panel to track your...
  6. X

Web Design Host?

unlime bandwidth huh? wow...free?
  7. X

NerdNations.com (Your Tech Source) - Now Open

some of the right side links dont work. I like the imags at top. you draw those yourself? those cool. i like the simplicity of the design, and the rich red color.
  8. X

Free sig hosting

Http://hostmysig.com free signature hosting for forums...now i know you cant use it here, as they have disallowed the html and img tags in signatures on this forum, but feel free to sign up, and use it on different forums.
  9. X

HostMySig

we decided to just go ahead and launch it now early. Go sign up. look around. have a ball.
  10. X

HostMySig

we're all done...just doing little shit behind the scenes. we're not offically launching yet, but you can use it already at: http://hostmysig.com/index1.php please report any errors found.
  11. X

HostMySig

actually...we're launching augest first, or sooner. we have whole script made, and working. just working on last 3 pages: rules, customer support, and about us. if you want to test it, go register and try it out: http://hostmysig.com/register.php NOTE: the about us, customer support, and...
  12. X

HostMySig

im not skaggy myself, but my partner is. I did the programming of the script, and he did the design of the site. Our servers are 1 ghz AMD athlons, with 512 sdram. They are all connected to an OC3 ring.
  13. X

HostMySig

hello everyone. We will not place any sort of banner, popups, or anything of that kind on the sigs. We are only allowing 50k file size limits per upload, and users are only allowed 3 uploads per account. They have access to an online cpanel, where they can upload, view, delete, and get the...
Back