• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xeonstats

1. X

Third-Level Domain hosting...?

Nope, that's not true. I have found only Netfirms so far. Other many free hosts like Fateback don't allow this. Do you know others? :confused2
  2. X

Third-Level Domain hosting...?

Hello guys! I need help. I'm seeking for good FREE webhost (except netfirms) that allows third-level domains hosting like *.dhs.org or *.com.kg Webspace/ads/cgi isn't so important for me. >500MB traffic would be good. Thank you for your help! :D
  3. X

Domain.kg Letter!

Well! I think that's the big end of free *.*.kg offer! I had a luck and have found after 4 hours of "hardcore net seeking" another free third-part domain looking like yourname.*.ORG. It is almost as short as KG domains and you have also to provide the host's 2 IPs/names. You are also allowed to...
  4. X

uni.cc and netfirms

Thank you, NovaWolf! That was EXACTLY the problem! I hope it will work in 24 hours!
  5. X

uni.cc and netfirms

Since *.*.kg free domains won't be free in the near future, I was seeking for similar service and found (in this forum) http://www.uni.cc However I'm not an expert in DNS. My .com.kg site was hosted on Netfirms. Now, as I moved to *.uni.cc in the setup page you must enter the server's only...
  6. X

I can't subscribe to webhost4u.sinfree.net

strange... I got my account and 2 of mine friends, too.
  7. X

Portland now has mySQL !!!!

http://webhost4u.sinfree.net - many features but it takes a week to get signed up.
  8. X

Portland now has mySQL !!!!

...and a hell small bandwidth!
  9. X

I can't subscribe to webhost4u.sinfree.net

- Have you entered the SAME information in webhost4u/sponsors signup page(s)? - How long have you been waiting? I've heard they have personal problems so it can take up to a week. I've got mine after a week. - Could you specify WHY you can't join? Hey guys, seen that? They've added telnet...
  10. X

700MB space, unlimited traffic no ADS,cgi.php,mysql,more..

2 weeks?! Can't be. They're running for 10-11 days now. I signed a week ago and got my account. Did you enter your information correctly?
  11. X

avenger, that's a problem: they verify the signup data with the data of members that have signuped to sponsor THROUGH THEM. ...If you use for example different name/email in signups you may not get the account... :(
  12. X

I got mine, but it has taken soo much time. Am I lucky? :D
  13. X

links4trade takes a little bit longer...
  14. X

No, it's the same team. Or the admin of fateback is brother of creator of webhost4U team. I don't remember exactly... there was something like family relatives.... The only thing i surely know is that fateback has the same right to make subdomains on that domain like webhost4u has the right...
  15. X

webhost4u.sinfree.net

what does the '****' mean? :D
Back