• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xfob

1. X

ssh host needed

i'm looking for a host to provide me hosting with 1 gb space, i dunno about the bandwidth but i need ssh access. If you have any offers please tell me.
  2. X

Plesk Help

Can someone tell me how to change my DNS from an IP to ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com using plesk? thnx
  3. X

Need Reliable Server

well i specified that i wanted 1000 gigs of transfer about 512 of ram and 80 gig hd, so i'm looking for the cheapest possible price, i'm comparing different hosts' prices
  4. X

Need Reliable Server

well the lower the better =)
  5. X

Need Reliable Server

Hello, I'm looking for a server with 80 gig hd, more or less 1000 gig a month, preferably 512 ram. My site is 3 weeks old and I'm recieving more than 1000 uniques each day. The site is growing so fast I can hardly keep up. I am willing to host your banner on my site if you are willing to give me...
  6. X

Media Server Wanted

budget doesn't really matter as long as it's reasonable, also i would like it managed, usually my server get about 600-700 connections at once, i'm not good with servers stuff so i don't even know what i'm requesting is even enough
  7. X

Media Server Wanted

I need at least 100 gigs of space and at least 2000 gigs bw, i need reliable service that will won't die like my last provider.
Back