• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xris

1. X

Need Really Good Host!

lol WTF! Flash is CLIENT-SIDE. you don't need to worry whether the server supports it or not. you need to worry about your VISITORS having the Flash plug-in.
  2. X

FREE HOSTING for 5 web sites !!!

haw.. very clever
  3. X

NeeD: 500 MB - Unlimited Traffic

then what are you gonna do about Internet Service Providers saying things like "Unlimited Access to the Internet"? "unlimited" is strictly a marketing term. it doesn't mean infinity. If a webhost can allow you do use 1000 GB monthly, it's safe to call them unlimited or un-metered. because...
  4. X

splash page.. comments

The reasons why I was rude and mean to Gazal is the fact that he used a copyrighted photo (from Vogue Mazagine) to enhance his own graphic. This would have been OK if he had said "btw, I got the picture of the girl from Vogue mags" or something like that *at the time he first posted it *. Did he...
  5. X

money orders...

www.cyberwings.com
  6. X

splash page.. comments

I am not here to argue with you Chips. I was just trying to beat some sense into Gazal who is obviously a misinformed prepubescent kid with very bad grammar and spelling.
  7. X

splash page.. comments

[qoute] Fine i will submit that splash page to deviantart, and ask them if it's a rip, i'm not scared.. why? cause i didn't rip anything besides using a stock photo CAN YOU READ CHILD? when did i say your splash page is rip? i said your scat.jpg is RIP because you used a picture from Vogue...
  8. X

splash page.. comments

You didn't, but you said you made the picture. most people would assume you made the entire pic. Besides, using someone else's work and not giving credit is also called RIP. [qoute]And do you think that most GFX artist model their pictures of girls or guys when they use them for the gfx...
  9. X

splash page.. comments

to Chips, No, I am not rich. but my parents are knowledgeable enough to understand my interest in creating websites/graphics and help me out (let me use their credit card). And no, I am not a pimple faced 13 year old. I am 17. Just like most of you, my parents did not let me use their credit...
  10. X

splash page.. comments

mindrash. was that out of jealousy? I happen to have decent knoweldge in computer graphics. does that make me a nerd with no life? lets compare you and I's profiles. Me: Total Posts: 19 (0.79 posts per day You: Total Posts: 516 (3.79 posts per day) Yes I admit my posts are pretty...
  11. X

Please Review - http://www.southlondonmeatmarket.com

neat design. unlike many other joke sites, your site is free of nonsense and flashing banners.
  12. X

splash page.. comments

btw, I am not despising you for copying a lame tutorial, but for RIPPING. if you had posted that rip in any respected graphic community, such as deviantart.com or deskmod.com, they would have ripped you a new anus and ban you 4ever, if you were caught that is.
  13. X

splash page.. comments

gazal, looks like you were too pissed to read my post with proper sense. first of all, I never said your abstract 3d model is a rip. re-read my post slowly and with lower heart rate if you have any doubt. that is what I was talking about. You DID NOT make the picture of the girl, and you...
  14. X

splash page.. comments

your photoshop skills or whatever you use for raster graphic seems decent. BUT making just a random shape with 3ds max and slapping it over on some photoshop stuff is not something you wanna call *skill*. that 3d shape used in your splash page is obviously a random render in 3ds max or some...
  15. X

money order

They don't always fill out the details. depends on the post office. If this is your first time with money order, then ASK the PO clerk how to fill it out. it's kinda confusing at first.
Back