• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xtek0

1. X

Any Hosts?

Picanahost.com can help you, here are our hosting plans: http://www.picanahost.com/?id=webhosting
  2. X

10 Accounts Available! Picanahost.com

Picanahost.com is offering 10 free 200MB hosting accounts and 1GB bandwidth. No advertisements or annoying links just straight hosting! Get started today!
  3. X

need hosting for 2 stroke repair site

Hey Mr.Green, Picanahost will be able to provide you a free hosting plan for a quality review of our services. There is no paid to post I would highly suggest signing up on our forums for support, we offer live support and plans are not free. I will be able to fulfill your hosting request for...
  4. X

Clan looking for good host

The reason I came to your thread is you are in a clan, I have many experiences working with clans especially on IRC/mIRC on Gamesurge. I would be able to provide support in there under #picanahost as well as offer you a decent price since all teams worry about is Gaming not paying for hosting...
  5. X

Plz Review My Web Design Site

Nice design you created it yourself?
  6. X

Hosting

Hello JeJe hopefully you choose the right host from above, if you are looking for more offers www.picanahost.com I might be able to help you, live support is on and you can talk to me directly. Our plans start at $2.00/monthly we can always work with your budget! Good luck, Adrian Hryniewicki
  7. X

Picanahost.com Shared hosting starts @ $2.00/Mo / Reseller hosting starts @ $10.95/Mo

Picanahost.com was founded in early 2006 by Adrian Hryniewicki, I strive to work with my clients for their well being and great support. I am here to provide some of our shared web hosting deals as well as reseller hosting plans. Before I begin our cPanel is loaded with extras, including...
  8. X

Picanahost.com - $8.95/Monthly - 8GB Disk Space - 80GB Bandwidth - Coupons Available!

Picanahost.com Founded in early 2006, We have been specializing in shared web hosting, voice communication(Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Voice Resellers). We came here today to provide our plans with coupons to fit your budget. ------------------- PicanaPersonal ------------------- Disk Space...
  9. X

Free Webhosting //cPanel // Picanahost.com

Free Hosting Closed Free Hosting Is Closed As Of Now, Check Back Later. Thank You, Adrian Hryniewicki
  10. X

Free Webhosting //cPanel // Picanahost.com

Hello my name is Adrian Hryniewicki the founder and owner of picanahost.com, Im here today to provide free hosting to anyone, Free hosting requests end march 30th, 2007. If you are interested in our free hosting offer please sign up on the forum and request it. Web Hosting Package 100MB...
  11. X

Dire need of quality hosting!

Custom plan 10gb webspace 500gb transfer 1000 sub-domains 1000 ftp accounts 1000 mysql databses 1000 email lists 1000 pop3 email accounts cpanel & fantastico pm me for quote
  12. X

Need Cheap Paid Hosting

You can try www.picanahost.com standard plan 500mb diskspace 50,000gb bandwitdh cpanel & fantastico 100 sub-domains 100 email lists 100 pop3 email accounts 100 ftp accounts Full FTP/PHP support live help on everyday! more plans...http://www.picanahost.com/hosting.html
  13. X

Host Request

If you want 24/7 Live Support/Ticket www.picanahost.com give it a look you might find what your looking for!
  14. X

PicanaHost // Shared // Starting @ $1.95

http://www.Picanahost.com _________________________________ Standard Package 500mb disk space 50,000mb monthly transfer FTP/PHP Support CGI, Perl, FrontPage Ex. and more... 100MySql Databases 100Email Lists 100Pop3 Email Accounts 100Sub-Domains 100FTP Accounts Cpanel & Fantastico...
  15. X

Hosting needed for personal blog/cms.

$1.95 500mb disk space 50,000mb monthly transfer cpanel & fantastico www.picanahost.com
Back