• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xtone

1. X

Host2x.net-A Host with a Difference- 1000-9000 MB free hosting

and where are ur servers ? if in netherland then and free offshore host then i am coming dude :)
  2. X

Free Hosting @ TigerHostBD.com | cPanel | 15 Accounts Available | No Overselling

i am also there waiting for the response !
  3. X

PowerIhosting - Now with FREE and P2H plans

can i host Arcade script like game script (Flash Game Site) on my account ?
  4. X

Need Good And Reliable Host

Bryan i was thinking my own ads but ... in return i have to give something so i can place ads i am agreed.
  5. X

bro 50 post are too much for a month dont you think ? if you allow link back i cando that or i can only post 10 but with the same features !
  6. X

Hi I Want a reliable host with good speed and specs are below: my aim is to create an arcade site [Flash Games] AND i want to use Wallpaper script site so i require a healthy amount of space and bandwidth so specs are as follows. 2.5 space atleast 25 GB Bandwidth [Cpanel] control panel...
  7. X

Free Reseller plan Required [reliable]

HMF i am registered as xtone on your forum please transfer me twwc points so i can start posting to gain twwc points.
  8. X

ok how many post are 550 TWW Cash is ? Edit: and yeah one more thing does this reseller plan have backups daily like if any thing happened the account i will have backup of my account ? Plus can i offer free and paid hosting to others ?
  9. X

ok is it onetime posting or do i have to post every month ?
  10. X

ok 5 - 8 GB space with atleast bandwidth 30 GB would be very last for me
  11. X

Jabber server host for 2 users

ohh yeah and a regular pepsi too :)
  12. X

you are right it is alot but geekstep offer this kindof amount like 15 gb with 80 gb bandwidth but the thing is they require 15 post monthly which is quite more then i expected i can only make 10 post per month BTW they have down times after down times and i told u i need a reliable host.
  13. X

hi i require a free reseller plan to start my own free and paid hosting i want it clear in return i can post like 10 - 15 post / month but in return i require 10 GB space with atleast 40 GB Bandwidth with cpanel and all features and yeah WHM required i need a fast and reliable host. again i...
Back