• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xxx

1. X

Newbie to ASP...

how do u upload asp files? binart or asc or either one is fine
  2. X

Newbie to ASP...

to install cgi scripts i need to chmode them. what things do i need to do to install asp scripts? how do i upload asp files? binary or asc? does php work on ms servers? which is better windows nt servers or windows 2000 servers?
  3. X

Newbie to ASP...

does asp work on linux / unix servers? does it work with mysql or it only work with msql? can i install msql on a linux sever? how much is msql? is it free? how to install i asked too many questions but i just bought a small site that uses asp and i like to move it to my linux server...
  4. X

software programmers needed

thanks. no longer needed
  5. X

exactly what time a domain expire?

you forgot to tell me if it's midnight eastern time or pacific?
  6. X

is that eastern time, central time, or pacific times let's say the domain says it expires jan 20, 2002 does it mean i can get it at midnight jan, 20, 2002 or at midnight jan , 21, 2002 some domains they put it on hold, or do they always put it on hold?
  7. X

is there a way to know what time a domain expire? let's say a domain i want is about to expire jan 20, 2002 i like to register it the second it expires so nobody else grap it before me. can i find out exactly what time it expires?
  8. X

adult webmasters

we already got 3 sign-up so your prediction is not correct. the way Ibill setup it's programs is a bit hard but they are upgrading their software
  9. X

adult webmasters

the affiliate program is now active. for adult webmasters who want to make money go here: http://www.alsharmota.com/webmaster.html each sign-up costs $10 and you make $2 per sign-up any ideas you mght have, please post here
  10. X

adult webmasters

we are putting the finshing touches on our affiliate program how can we get as many webmaster to join our affilate program? each signup costs $10 for 7 days and we intend to pay our affiliate 2$ for each signup they send us. is this good eneough or not? the affiliate program will be run by an...
Back