• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by yapp

1. Y

Again: What webhost that allows my downloads

hehe... THANKS!!!! iI was just asking for a URL. Although I've heard that host that offer unlimited bandwidth should be avoided, I don't care so much anymore now... :rolleyes: I'd thought that you didn't get it (sorry for that) btw, I'm getting out of here now.
  2. Y

I don't think my bandwidth afford me to do that. In the netherlands you also need to play for local-telephone connections :cry2: Still I'm intersested in that option. I've heard about freesco aswell (free cisco router emulation in linux, runs from a floppy at a 386).
  3. Y

Thanks a lot. ;) My pages are written in notepad (I know HTML :cool: ), codes in pure HTML with some JavaScript. Eventually, I use Perl (CGI) to make some dynamic pages (like a download page, forum, links, rate, mailform). In other words most my HTML files are less then 5 kB (sometimes...
  4. Y

Well, that's my point. My website will be located at f2s, because of the CGI support. I would place the downloadable files (*.zip, etc), at an other host.
  5. Y

First I apologize for restarting a topic about the same questions, but I can't find it out otherwise (my questions was frazed badly). :o I'm looking for a simple webhost that allows me to dump downloads there. When I use the advanced search at this website, I find tons of hosts...
  6. Y

IkonBoard

haha... I use it aswell! But, just anote and question. note: chmodding files should be done with 'literal SITE CHMOD mode filename' question: Can I use it aswell when I'm behind a proxy? (I want to upload from my school, since they have a very big f*ck**g great boadband connection)
  7. Y

Hosting a download site

Currently, I've registered a subdomain name at f2s, because of the server support. :cool: Yet, they don't host any download sites (most good cgi host don't), but is there a webhost available allowing download sites, quite some webspace, no cgi is required off course (much transfer maybe)...
  8. Y

Looking for good Webhost with CGI support

Hi there. I'm looking for a good webhost that supports CGI programs aswell. (preferred a free host). Who knows some URL for me, or has some good advice?
  9. Y

Looking for good Webhost with CGI support

Hi there. I'm looking for a good webhost that supports CGI programs aswell. (preferred a free host). Who knows some URL for me, or has some good advice?
Back