• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Yoshie

1. Y

XtremeHosters - Quality Web Hosting Solutions - Free Hosting - No ads!

I could not edit my above OP unfortunately. Could a moderator assist? There is no unlimited bandwidth anymore on our plans. Its a mistake I personaly learned to avoid, but at the time of the post was wrote, we had no limits on bandwidth, which ofcource was a bad move and we re decided this...
  2. Y

need free hosting for drupal 7 site

We offer a totally free package for your needs. Check out: http://free.xtremehosters.net/order/ :) If you are in need of a custom package, please contact us through the following E-mail: custom@xtremehosters.net and we work out a deal.
  3. Y

XtremeHosters - Quality Web Hosting Solutions - Free Hosting - No ads!

Hello, We provide an exquisite free and post2host hosting service. You can find the specifications of the hosting packages were offering below. Please visit us at http://forums.xtremehosters.net/ and give us a try! XtremeBasic - A absolutely free hosting package. No posts required. 2...
  4. Y

HostMash.Info - Free (and Post2Host ONE TIME) cPanel/Kloxo Web Hosting

We have discontinuned Kloxo hosting and enabled Automated web hosting signups. Apart from that, no changes.
  5. Y

HostMash.Info - Free (and Post2Host ONE TIME) cPanel/Kloxo Web Hosting

Hello, HostMash.info offer one completely free package and two post2host one time packages, their specifications are listed below. All packages come with: Choice of using free sub-domain or use your own domain Regular Backups (However we have no responsibility of data lost, so users...
  6. Y

Best Free Forum Software

I like MyBB the most. There are alot of easy to install plug ins and modifications.
  7. Y

Hello

Hello, I represent HostMash.info web hosting company and I just found out about FreeWebSpace from a button on a web site. I hope I will have a great time here. :wave:
  8. Y

Firefox or IE?

I personally use Internet Explorer because it easy and speedy enough for me.:wink2:
Back