• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Yupi

1. Y

Cheap VPS

Hi, i need a VPS to be able to run a site with this requirements: Servers - Linux/Unix server - PHP 4.3 and above (including support of CLI) - MySQL database server - LAME MP3 Encoder - Libogg + Libvorbis -...
  2. Y

Urgently two reseller accounts

Thanks to all offers! I select and bought it!
  3. Y

The pack must be WHM/Cpanel/fantastico and exactly 4GB/60GB. And you be able to transfer whm client accounts to your server. If you do not have that please do not post. Thank you to all!
  4. Y

Hi I need this with urgency to transfer two clients: two reseller accounts each one with: cpanel/WHM Unlimited Features 4 GB Disk Space 60GB Bandwidth 100mbit port or more stable server with really 99.9% uptime guarantee overselling enabled I can pay up to 8$ paypal for each...
  5. Y

6 Domains/Websites for Sale

At first I aimed to have a small group of domains with a great name and different subjects, but because of personal reasons I cannot carry on with all the projects. Make your offer by PM. ---- fun-blast.com ---- Type: fun videos, jokes, flash games Creation Date: 05-aug-2006...
  6. Y

Transfer a domain

Hi! The problem is that i have a domain that i want to add whois privacy but where i have it they do not give that. I would like to know the better and cheap way to transfer the domain for other company where i can add whois privacy. I also need that in the transfer the dns servers do not...
  7. Y

Need Cheap e-gold hosting

Hi See please DUONI Mega Pack - www.duoni.com 2GB Disk Space 40GB Bandwidth Unlimited Domains Unlimited Sub-Domains Unlimited E-mail 15 mysql databases PHP, CGI, Fantastico, Cpanel 99.9% Uptime Support by e-mail , msn chat in English/Portuguese $5.99 - Monthly $59.90 - 1 Year...
  8. Y

Small Reseller Request

I want a reseller account to add more one server to my hosting company. In the beginning is just for i host some special clients i have. In the future i would like to be possible upgrade account limits. ESSENTIAL SERVER SPECS: -100mbit port -2 Dual Xeon -2GB RAM -Server that host...
  9. Y

Quickly needing a host..

Exactly at you need at: www.duoni.com The price you want at: CHEAP PACK. MSN Support, billing by Paypal. Thanks
  10. Y

Cheap Price .com / .net with paypal

I would like to know a good and cheap place to register .com and .net domains paying with paypal. Cheapest price on the 1st year. Thanks
  11. Y

BONUS COUPON - Triple Bandwidth + Double Disk Space

------------------------------ JUST UNTIL 10 AUGUST / 06 ------------------------------ Sign up at www.duoni.com for MEGA PACK and: Get 120GB Bandwidth instead of 40GB Get 4GB Disk Space instead of 2GB. For $5.99 - Paypal. For get that on sign up field "How did you hear about us?"...
  12. Y

BONUS COUPON - Double Bandwidth + Extra 1Gb Disk Space

------------------------------ JUST UNTIL 31 JULY / 06 ------------------------------ Sign up at www.duoni.com for EXTREME PACK and: Get 100GB Bandwidth instead of 50GB Get 5GB Disk Space instead of 4GB. For $7.99 - Paypal. For get that on sign up field "How did you hear about...
  13. Y

Looking for reseller - free host company

up to 20$ for the minimum requirements, up to 30$ for more
  14. Y

Looking for reseller - free host company

Hi. On my first try to open a free hosting company i failed, because of the spammers and i decided to transform it on a paid hosting company. But i want to try again for a free hosting company. What i want? - Some reseller that could have all e-mail options desactivated, and also...
  15. Y

Limited Promotion Only 10$ For 1 YEAR!

!! Limited Time Promotion !! === Only 10$ FOR 1 YEAR === ---------------------------- 600 MB Disc Space 8 GB Bandwidth 10 mySQL Databases PHP, CGI, CPanel, Fantastico Host up to 5 Domains Host up to 50 Sub-Domains 100 E-mail Accounts 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Billing by...
Back