• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by z|x

1. z|x

Free Professional Hosting

We are offering free hosting with the following packages. All packages are ad free. Mercury 1000mb disk space 5,000mb bandwidth Titanium 2,000mb disk space 10,000mb bandwidth Platinum (Upgrade only) 4,000mb disk space 20,000mb bandwidth The following is common in all packages: cPanel...
  2. z|x

Link Exchange

I have a forum of almost 2,000 threads, 13,500 posts and 240 members. I'm planning on doing a link exchange with anyone who has a moderately active forum. Your link will be placed in the left column under friendly sites. CentralPerkLive If your interested, post here or PM me. Thanks
  3. z|x

Some people must get bored - Post your weird sites

this is where i go when i'm bored :P www.CentralPerkLive.com :P
  4. z|x

ezhostlive down :(

Its working fine
  5. z|x

ezhostlive down :(

Ok, it seems to be working now.
  6. z|x

Looking for host ~ 200uniques/day - textlink in return

EZHostLive will be your best choice. You can choose the plan you require from our site. www.EZHostLive.com
  7. z|x

Hosting needed.

You mind linking to your old post or posting your details here?
  8. z|x

Free Hosting --- Superzhost --- 8gb Space/50gb Bandwith --- Free Hosting! --- No Ads

Here's whats given at http://whatshappening.info/index.php?topic=4.0
  9. z|x

Free Hosting --- Superzhost --- 8gb Space/50gb Bandwith --- Free Hosting! --- No Ads

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?f=2
  10. z|x

The host on which 4uHost resided on did make attempts to tell you about the transfer. It may have gone to your junk email folder, or you did not check it. However, even after getting your account unsuspended (because accounts were not supposed to be created as the host was preparing for...
  11. z|x

The new ActivHost! Now 30GB Bandwidth & auto-signup! Still NO ADS, NO POSTING

So all hosting accounts created by you are deleted too?
  12. z|x

Free Professional Hosting

We are offering free hosting with the following packages. All packages are ad free. Mercury 500mb disk space 5,000mb bandwidth Titanium 2,000mb disk space 10,000mb bandwidth Platinum 4,000mb disk space 20,000mb bandwidth The following is common in all packages: cPanel, Unlimited Addon...
  13. z|x

EZHostLive 4GBspace/20GBbw/NO ADS

Only English sites are allowed. If you have the content in English and Arabic, that is fine.
  14. z|x

EZhostlive Upadte

You can access ezhostlive.com through a proxy.
  15. z|x

To the free hosters...

I planned on providing free hosting because there are many who want to start a website but dont have the resources to pay for them.
Back