• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Zalbag

1. Z

PHP host needed...

Thanks guys! NOTE: TriForce that's the exact same as Tripod.co.uk, and they suck (Period).
  2. Z

PHP host needed...

I need the following... PHP I don't care how much space. FTP I don't care how much bandwidth/transfer/traffic/whatever. I don't need MySQL (Yes, I did just write that I DO NOT need MySQL). Thanks in advance, Zalbag
  3. Z

PHP, MySQL etc please....

Tripod.co.uk
  4. Z

Clawz.com is UP

um????? wtf??? could you pass whatever you are somking on to me cause it must be some STRONG stuff! T1 = 1.544mbps upstream AND downstream. (I know some of you posted this already but I had to as well)
  5. Z

datablocks

I don't know about some of you but I HIGHLY doubt Datablocks/Netcabins is coming back. And did anyone ever think that they were just trying to get everyone hyped up so badly that they could pull out and see you guys get pissed so they could laugh at you guys ? I know I wanted to beta test and...
  6. Z

New Hosting Game!

zalbag@pwnm.net I want in :)
  7. Z

Comments Welcome

Harry Potter.
  8. Z

Comments Welcome

try refreshing, or click here
  9. Z

$2 hosting.

Win2k, where did you hear I need another place for my ASP pages? Well I kind of do, I am testing some ASP scripts for me friend, and he wants to know what hosts it works on and what hosts it does not.
  10. Z

Comments Welcome

try now
  11. Z

Comments Welcome

www.ministry-of-magic.net I don't care what you say, comments and suggestions are 100% welcome. Be truthful. Negative or Positive.
  12. Z

$2 hosting.

I am offering this for anyone who wants it: 20MB of space Unlimited Bandwidth (I know you guys hate this word but for the techies we have 3 oc-48s, in plain english it means we have some major bandwidth) ASP support Perl/CGI support ColdFusion support Webmail (Unlimited POP3 boxes, this...
  13. Z

60 megs, cgi-bin, perl, php, and asp hosting with no ads for FREE!

I am getting another error (I really hate doing this to people), its a PHP error: The requested URL /php/php.exe/members/jtnm/index.php was not found on this server.
  14. Z

60 megs, cgi-bin, perl, php, and asp hosting with no ads for FREE!

cool ok, I am getting more problems (forbidden: You don't have permission to access /members/jtnm/ on this server) but I will wait a bit longer. Once again I am sorry for what I said.
  15. Z

FreeSQL.org -- Are they reliable?

I hate to tell you this, but I don't think they are there anymore. *checks freesql.org* OH WOW! THEY ARE UP! I have used they before and they were a bit slow, but maybe they have improved, I don't know. You have to sign up and try them out.
Back