• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ZealousHost

1. Z

VPS Request

256 would be enough but it would have to be cPanel.
  2. Z

VPS Request

I am looking for a VPS with the following spec; 20GB Space 400GB Bandwidth Free cPanel Linux PHP mySQL Price: $35
  3. Z

Dedicated Server Request

Hello I am looking for a Dedicated Linux Server; 40GB+ Disk Space 800GB+ Bandwidth Linux WHM/Cpanel Free 512MB+ RAM 3 IP's the extra 2 are for nameservers Price: $60 to $70
  4. Z

Could you download this test file please?

Thanks for your help. :)
  5. Z

Could you download this test file please?

I have recently bought a dedicated server but the 100Mbit connection is not at the speed it should be. Me and my freind in the UK are getting 120 Kilobyte a second and somene in america is getting 150 kilobyte. Could you please download the test file and tell me what speed you get as the support...
  6. Z

AdSense

Thanks to all of you for your help and advice.
  7. Z

AdSense

All I am wanting to do is offer free web hosting with ads on the members sites, like a lot of people are already doing.
  8. Z

AdSense

Sorry I'm new to ads, what an invalid click?
  9. Z

AdSense

Thanks for your help, thats great news. :-)
  10. Z

AdSense

http://www.zealoushost.net/
  11. Z

AdSense

Hi I was wanting to know is it hard to get approved for AdSense or not? And are they very strict on their TOS? Thanks :-) *Edit* Also dose google allow you to force their ads onto your members sites? If not who dose? Thanks
  12. Z

Script to force ads

Thanks I missed that :-) I am really looking for a free one though.
  13. Z

Script to force ads

This isn't available yet but thanks
  14. Z

Script to force ads

Thanks i'll have a look.
  15. Z

Script to force ads

Sorry I started a new thread because I am only looking for a script to force ads not the rest. :-)
Back