• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. n7of9

digital photo presentation

hi all.... i have some digital photos that i want to make into a presentation and copy onto disc so that when the disc is inserted into a pc it will autoplay and display each photo for 5 seconds if i create a .pps and burn that to disc, how do it get it to autorun?? alternatively, is...
  2. n7of9

cannot find....

i visit this site/forum every day but for 3 days now i haven't been able to connect to it can any of you please try and tell me if you get the same thing FTC thanks
  3. n7of9

tables and frames

i'm a novice in coding...and a novice in dreamweaver :o but i have managed to make a page i like, and i suppose i can only get better :D anyway, i've made a page using tables...is it possible to make ONE of the cells in the table scrollable - would that then be a frame, or is it something...
  4. n7of9

Ram

there's a computer fair here tomorrow and i'm thinking of getting some more RAM...at the moment i have 2 sticks of 128MB each (SDRAM PC133) and i have one more free bank for RAM can i get a 256MB stick and put it in there or do i have to get 128MB because the other 2 sticks are 128???? is it...
  5. n7of9

fast enough??

read this on another forum...WOW!!! "Scientists at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center set a new Net speed record. They transmitted 6.7GB of data (that's about 4 hours of DVD-quality movies) across 6800 miles in just 58 seconds. The uncompressed data was sent at a speed of 923 megabits per...
  6. n7of9

Ben - come out come out wherever you are!! its your BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Ben hope you had a great Sunday, my fellow Aries :D
  7. n7of9

internet security

i've currently got Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition 7.5 and the free version of Zone Alarm if i wanted to have the best internet security, which options would you reccommend? ($$ is not an issue - i'm old and have a good job :biggrin2: ) 1. Norton Internet Security 2003 (is this...
  8. n7of9

status bar

i'm on xp pro using IE 6... i always use my keyboard and when i want to open a NEW IE page i use ctrl+n...however, every time i do this, the new page opens without a status bar...i then have to go to View-Status Bar...if i use the IE link to open a new page, it already comes up with the...
  9. n7of9

installing CD-RW drive

so i get my PC back from the repair shop...and everthing is OK...NEARLY the moron didn't install my CD-RW drive...i have 2 drives, a DVD-ROM and the uninstalled CD-RW drive how do i install it??? do i have to visit the BIOS universe :confused2 (which scares me)?? its not as simple as...
  10. n7of9

URGENT motherboard help wanted

my PC died on me and is in the repair shop....the dude has given me 2 options of what i can do and i REALLY need your opinions my motherboard and graphics card have died option 1=new motherboard with built-in 32MB graphics card (1 year warranty) option 2=second hand motherboard (3 month...
  11. n7of9

Longhorn leaked

just read this story about a leaked version of Longhorn (but of course miscrosoft would not identify the source of the leak) anyone??? ;)
  12. n7of9

graphics cards

last week i whinged about my monitor developing "shadows" or "bleeding"...i put another monitor on my pc and it was doing the same thing...then i pulled out my current graphics card (first time i've ever opened a pc :D ) kissed it for good luck, put it back in, reinstalled my drivers - and its...
  13. n7of9

monitor "shadows"

monitor - new question so i get home last night and my monitor has developed shadows!! for example, i right-click (winxp) on my desktop and as i scroll through the menu, the items are highlighted as normal but there is also horizontal line that extends as a shadow along the entirety of my...
  14. n7of9

windows for idiots

you know what i mean, windows makes everything idiot proof with "my documents" and "my music" and "my stupid crap" when i click on "my computer" in XP it brings up "files stored on this computer" and "scanners and cameras" :confused2 i HATE this!!! is there a way i can get rid of em so...
  15. n7of9

fave DVD decoder

what's your favourite DVD decoder?? i had Cyberlink's Power DVD, which i really liked, but now i installed XP (yes, i made it :D) but they don't provide a free upgrade for XP (losers!!!) so, what do youse like??
  16. n7of9

hotmail

can youse log onto hotmail??? i'm trying to and i get a page full of gibberish
  17. n7of9

[Resolved] Cd-r 750mb??

Cd-r 750mb?? i was looking for a CD-R that is larger than 700MB...my local cd-shop-dude told me that larger than 700MB doesn't exist...is this true?? if you can purchase larger than 700MB in the US, will someone get if for me and i'll pay you back double (i.e. 1cd from you, 2cds from me)...
  18. n7of9

partitioned disk - how much for XP

i have a 20gig HD partitioned into C (10gig) and D (10gig) and want to reformat, repartition and install XP do i format C then D, then run FDISK to get rid of the partition, then repartition? i want to do it so C only has XP on it (and maybe MS Office)...how may gigs should i allocate to...
  19. n7of9

Osama Bin Laden Captured!

It has been reported that Osama bin Laden was captured this morning at 4:22 AM Pacific Standard Time by US Special Forces. The prime suspect of the September 11th attack on the World Trade Center in New York City, bin Laden, was captured at gunpoint, as he fled an underground passage in a...
  20. n7of9

attention: Aussies on Telstra

Telstra shuts down broadband password breach Telstra is contacting broadband customers and advising them to change their access details following the discovery of a Web site publishing some of their usernames and passwords. Go here to read story
Back