• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. darkcarnival

small request for webspace

hi there, Im looking for a small bit of webspace for my programming site. basically i have a program i made and i need a place to host the site, the programs & the downloads. now my request is small since i respect those who provide free webspace for those who cant afford it yet. 50mb of...
  2. darkcarnival

need hosting for my program site

hi, I created a program in php & mysql called Xtream Discussion Board, obviously its a forum program ;) basically I need nothing really special as I just need to host the actual site and the forum, I would need to be able to hotlink as my downloads will be comming from a different...
  3. darkcarnival

need a host for my forum program

hi, I've made a forum program thats made in php/mysql and i need a host to host my site. currently its on my home server, but i dont have the full security to run my own server yet. what i need is: 50 megs of space 2 gigs of bandwidth php 4.3.x/mysql 4.1.x(or 3.28.88 will do too) FTP...
  4. darkcarnival

need a host for my metal msuci site

hi, i have a site thats has biographies, lyrics and mise things but no downloads :) and i want to move my site since my current host is kinda slow on upgrading things like php and mysql. i found a hpost that will host my site but i would have to remove lyrics and thats like 90% of my...
  5. darkcarnival

need a host with php & mysql

hi, i plan to make a 2nd site that would provide free php/mysql scripts. but i dont want to pay for 2 sites since im already for paying for my 1st 1. what i need is simply: 50mb disk space 2-4gigs bandwidth php 4.3.x mysql 3.23.58 unlimited FTP i dont care if i use cpanel or plask or...
  6. darkcarnival

a cheap host worth going to

hey, well if your looking for a good host that is cheap,has gr8 features and support and laods more OCS Solutions is the way to go ;) you can a site for as low as 5 bucks a month and domains are only 8.95/year which is the cheapest i seen around. you get...
  7. darkcarnival

check out this metal site

hey this is the site for mwtal lovers of all kind. i want to see what u guys think of it.and if theres something u would like to see, tell me and ill get it. theres not much but there is a lot to it.so enjoy http://4gigs.com/~edsclub if u want to know, it got pics,lyrics,and band...
Back