• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. and1zone

Free Hosting - ASP, Ftp, and NO ads?

Well, I was origonally going to sign up with Brinkster since it was the most reliable host that supports ASP, but when I figured out it had no FTP, that was why I didn't sign up (Uploading by browser is horrible on 56k, which is what I have). I've heard bad reviews about 1ASPHost, so I...
  2. and1zone

I've already tried them. I was disappointed in the fact that they made me have forced banners at the bottom and top. That will definetly disturb my layout...
  3. and1zone

I guess they don't...
  4. and1zone

Well, that host was no good to me at the moment, since I am not planning to release a programming or graphic design site as of yet (Although, I was going to open a little portfolio as a personal site, so I'll bookmark this and save it for when I decide to open that site :) ).
  5. and1zone

Is that possible to find? Does anyone know of a host that offers ASP capabilities, no ads (pop-upos are okay. Just not loads of them), and Ftp? Bandwith shouldn't be much of a problem since I don't plan to be hosted on the site for long. Just long enough to show the site to my friend's...
  6. and1zone

CGI/Perl, SSI, hosted on Unix/Linux server needed

Umm sorry but I edited my post. I would like no ads. And wondered if its possible...or could anybody just give me like a few MB space...and a CGI-BIN
  7. and1zone

CGI/Perl, SSI, hosted on Unix/Linux server needed

I want the following just for testing some scripts 5MB of space, max. (not big files or a lot of scripts) 1000MB Data Transfer...about Medium? No ads Unix / Linux Server Perl 5 SSI And thats about it. I just need it for testing out a few scripts...
  8. and1zone

PHP / MySQL Host

I have seen this before, you don't have to live in Esinonia. Its a good service and I think its been around a while...never registered though because I couldn't read Estinonian lol.
  9. and1zone

Need host...File storage basically

It allows 100 MB. I said in my first post, not Come2Store because their downloading doesn't work.
  10. and1zone

The file sizes are pretty big but I found a host! Flushnet.net. They don't have FTP but they allow streaming audio and video so it works!
  11. and1zone

Absoloutly the Best Free Webhoster

T35.com is pretty good. FlatFace.net is pretty good too.
  12. and1zone

the files are movie files. That is why mysearch will never end. I got tipod's FTP to work but they said it was abuse and closed my acount. File types are these 2: .MWV and .mov Any help?
  13. and1zone

Review my site

Umm, I really don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm using Bank Gothic and Vernanda for the menu and site. Maybe you guys don't have Bank Gothic? If the edges are crooked in a wierd way then thats not normal, but if its just crooked, well its supposed to be like that. Can someone...
  14. and1zone

Can I get a host somwehere with no file type limitations and no file size limits? For storing files basically. Not too much bandwith needed. Not come2store...I can't log into tripod.co.uk's ftp so that excludes that...it has to have FTP.
  15. and1zone

Worst Free Webhost

Thats true. Everyone just expects too much. I voted for other on that list because none of those hosts are bad but they all have catches in them. Like Portland only has 100MB Bandwith, No scripting from Geocities, etc.
  16. and1zone

Free hosting to 1 person (MYSQL DB,PHP,PERL,ASP)

maybe they don't get 400 hits a day? I know i don't lol. :rolleyes: :o I only get 200-250 a day. If it gets better quick I'll contact you! Probrably will be taken son though :)
  17. and1zone

flatface acceptance?

umm yeah...I have gotten accepted..works great...
  18. and1zone

Need a free host with PHP, MySQL, CGI and some other stuff...

Re: Re: Need a free host with PHP, MySQL, CGI and some other stuff... I'm kind of just getting my head aroiund using PHP but how do you use a mySQL database from somewhere else on a site? And if you can do that would it be possible to set up a forum on hostultra?
  19. and1zone

need host width: php, mysql, perl, >10mb

you can try http://www.4gigs.com
  20. and1zone

PCPages - [5 MB][Unlimited bandwidth][any kind of file]

are your sure they would give you 50 MB Because right on the front page it says 5 MB. I doubt they wold let you sign up and just give you a surprise lol.
Back