• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. and1zone

Free Hosting - ASP, Ftp, and NO ads?

Is that possible to find? Does anyone know of a host that offers ASP capabilities, no ads (pop-upos are okay. Just not loads of them), and Ftp? Bandwith shouldn't be much of a problem since I don't plan to be hosted on the site for long. Just long enough to show the site to my friend's...
  2. and1zone

CGI/Perl, SSI, hosted on Unix/Linux server needed

I want the following just for testing some scripts 5MB of space, max. (not big files or a lot of scripts) 1000MB Data Transfer...about Medium? No ads Unix / Linux Server Perl 5 SSI And thats about it. I just need it for testing out a few scripts...
  3. and1zone

Need host...File storage basically

Can I get a host somwehere with no file type limitations and no file size limits? For storing files basically. Not too much bandwith needed. Not come2store...I can't log into tripod.co.uk's ftp so that excludes that...it has to have FTP.
  4. and1zone

Alternative to come2store?

Is there an alternative to come2store.com? I'm asking because all my files re on server 3 and it doesn't work anymore...is there another place to store my files that give a lot of space? Does t35.com allow me to link to my files i have there? Like hotlink pictures and like movie files?
  5. and1zone

Review my site

Hey check out my site. Hows the look and speed? http://and1zone.deep-ice.com
  6. and1zone

Remotly Hosted forums?

I was thinking about going with something like Proboards instead of using Invision Boards or PHPBB because I couldn't find a free web host that had enough space for it. Then I tried DK3.com's board. It looked great to me...didn't go to slow either. Now the thing is I need to make a decsicion...
  7. and1zone

T35.com or Fateback?

Which one is better? I registered at T35.com and at Fateback and currently am working on my site through Fateback. It wouldn't be hard to move, 35.com offers more, and better services, and so right now, I don't know which one to use....can anyone help me? Which one should I use?:confused:
  8. and1zone

Has anyone been able to register at T35.com?

I have tried and tried again registering at T35.com as they state to have already moved servers...now the time for unlimited sace is done after tomorrow (it's switching to 35MB) and I really want to register. There seems to be no one on their forums and if there are, well I can' get any help...
  9. and1zone

Looking for a host...

Looking for a host that has the following: 5MB Space A lot of Bandwith Hotlinking Images FTP Thats all I need because I am running out ofspace on fateback.com and stil have a lot of files on my site that need to be uploaded.
  10. and1zone

Question about PHP

Well, I run a basketball site (down for now, moving servers, changing layout..etc.) and I wanted to run a 1-on-1 section where people pick 2 players, and match them up on one another, and see their stats or something like that...is there a script that does this? Or do I just use HTML to make all...
  11. and1zone

Poll scripts?

Does anyone know how to make one? And what does it need? PHP and MySql is needed i think...CGI too?
Back