• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Faraz

Get Paid to Surf?

shareadspace.com
  2. Faraz

PHP help

No, I mean when I type print $HTTP_REFERER; it doesn't give anything in PHP 4.4.1. I found the way to register variables with register_globals off though.
  3. Faraz

PHP help

Yeah, you are right. It's a php version. :( Could you tell me how can I register variables in PHP 4.4.1 with register_globals off. session_register doesn't seem to work. Also how could I get the value of $HTTP_REFERER?
  4. Faraz

PHP help

The following code executes perfectly on the apache server installed on my PC, but it doesn't work when I upload to a webhost. I mean the page with the following code doesn't load up at all. Can you help? Sorry, if you find it scattered and messy. :rolleyes2
  5. Faraz

Need Hosting.

Thanks. That's so generous of you. I don't think I will be needing much space, because I won't be offering downloads or anything like that. Just small, small scripts will be there. I am going to register on the forums now.
  6. Faraz

Need Hosting.

That would be great. :) Because most people like me won't bother registering with something that they had no clue of. Let me know when they are visible, and I will go and have a look at them. :)
  7. Faraz

Need Hosting.

I didn't mean to offend you. But it's a new host, isn't it? But most importantly it doesn't show what you offer on the main page without being registered.
  8. Faraz

Need Hosting.

Sorry XWarriors. Anyone else?
  9. Faraz

Need Hosting.

Hey! What's up? Missed this place a lot! There was a time when I used to offer free hosting, but because of my university life, I had to give it up! :cry2: Anyway, I need free hosting myself now. My requirements are very small. I just need round about 15-20mb space and 600mb-1gb...
  10. Faraz

Simple Hosting

Please have a look at www.moonfreehost.com . Mention this thread in website description when you signup.
  11. Faraz

Want a good webspace.....

I can give you 50mb space,500mb bandwith,subdomain,ftp,email,cpanel etc. Please visit our site www.moonfreehost.com and mention this thread in Site description field when signing up.
  12. Faraz

Asking for simple hosting

I can host you, if you tell me what your website is about?
  13. Faraz

Host for small site w/ php mysql

Please check out moonfreehost.com .
  14. Faraz

HOST With 50mb space and 3gb B/w

Is bandblue.tk is website you want hosting for?
  15. Faraz

What's harder - Script language or real language?

Off course Real one.
  16. Faraz

6 gmail invitations giveaway

pmed you.
  17. Faraz

Need a simple host

Have a look at www.moonfrehost.com
  18. Faraz

Newbie in need of help :)

I think you should get Paid hosting for such site. PTR sites consumes lots of bandwith and resources. PTR sites you see now a days are hosted at dedicated servers. I don't think there is any free hosting that will provide with lots of bandwith. If you want to test script and get familier with...
  19. Faraz

Need Hosts!

Have a look at www.moonfreehost.com
  20. Faraz

need good free host

what is your website about?
Back