• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Faraz

PHP help

The following code executes perfectly on the apache server installed on my PC, but it doesn't work when I upload to a webhost. I mean the page with the following code doesn't load up at all. Can you help? Sorry, if you find it scattered and messy. :rolleyes2
  2. Faraz

Need Hosting.

Hey! What's up? Missed this place a lot! There was a time when I used to offer free hosting, but because of my university life, I had to give it up! :cry2: Anyway, I need free hosting myself now. My requirements are very small. I just need round about 15-20mb space and 600mb-1gb...
  3. Faraz

Run Web Hosting Business for Free

Do you always wants to run or own Web Hosting Business. But don't have enough $$$ to start it. Then here is a chance for you to own One Big Reseller Account and Domain Name. Please visit www.moonfreehost.com for more information. Note: If you have any questions. Please email me at the...
  4. Faraz

Domain by Stormpay?

Is there any domainr egistration service that accepts stormpay as payment?
  5. Faraz

New Host from owner of Unlimited-SQL

MoonFreeHost, formerly known as Unlimited-SQL was launched in 31st may 2003._ We have to discontinue our old service because of late payment by advertisers. But this time we are financially strong and backed up by investors and promise you to stay in business longer than before. MoonFreeHost...
  6. Faraz

Want to start Free hosting business for Free?

Do you want to start Free Hosting Business for Free? I will offer you one large reseller account and domain of your choce to start it. Just tell me how you will run it, Which services (space,bandwidth,number of ftp accounts etc)you will provide to your users? What you will do to make revenue...
  7. Faraz

Unlimited-SQL.COM is Closed!

Thanks to all those who supported our mysql database service.We really appreciate it!. The reason of closing host is that we are running host since 10 months with 0 profit. Recently we achieved our $100 minimum pay out with Google Adsense program. According to payment history check was sent to...
  8. Faraz

New Unlimited-SQL

Unlimited-Sql.com has been providing free remote mysql database hosting since 6 months. Now allow us to introduce our new cpanel hosting.You will get following with your free webhosting account: Free Hosting Plan 20Mb Webspace (More if needed) 400Mb Bandwith (More if needed) Domain Hosting...
  9. Faraz

International Payment Processor

I need international payment processor like paypal/stormpay that accept all countries specially Pakistan.Is there any?
  10. Faraz

Google Adsense

Just wondering how long does it take google to send checks?
  11. Faraz

Free Web Hosting/Free Forum Hosting/Free Domains

Unlimited-SQL.COM is offering limited large free webhosting,free forum hosting and free domain accounts Free Forum Hosting ------------------------ Accounts Left:5 phpbb/invisionboard forum hosting FTP Account to upload your mods/images etc for forum 2Gb Bandwith Requirements...
  12. Faraz

www.zerocosthosting.com

Features Server Storage Space 10 MB Monthly Bandwidth 500 MB * Email Accounts Included 0 Email Mailing Lists 0 FrontPage Server Extensions Yes CGI Scripts Yes PHP Yes MySQL Databases 0 Server Platform Linux Custom Error Docs Yes Online Control Panel (CPanel - more info)...
  13. Faraz

Another HostUltra

www.hostultra.org 15 megs space Unlimited Bandwith SSI Support EZ Web page builder Guest Book Web Board Form Mail etc
  14. Faraz

GPTRE Programs?

What you can think of GPTRE(Get paid to read email) programs.Have you tried any and got paid?
  15. Faraz

Stormpay Down?

Is www.stormpay.com is down?
  16. Faraz

Free Hosting+Domain(200mb space,5gb bandwith)

Hello! I am offering following free hosting plan for existing site in return of one 468x60 banner at your site: 200mb space 5gb bandwith PHP Sendmail support 5 MySql databases 5 Ftp accounts CGI-BIN Perl SSI .HTaccess GD Libraries v2 Imagick Magick If you are interested then...
  17. Faraz

New Host

http://promanex.net/ 20mb webspace php mysql one pop3 email address you@promanex.net ftp access they will also install postnuke and phpbb for you if required
  18. Faraz

I need list of php hosts

Hello! As you know i run unlimited-sql.com . Most of the people have trouble of finding a php host that allows outside mysql connections . If you are a php host and allows outside sql connections then please post your link here as i will add it at unlimited-sql.com's main page .
  19. Faraz

www.Unlimited-Sql.Com Back!!!

Hello! Unlimited-SQL.COM was down since last 3 weeks due to lack of time to run this service.Thanks all of them who contacted me to take over this host.Finally i found one person from my country who accepted responsibility to run this host.We are now back again but this time we dedicated our...
  20. Faraz

FishiHosting.com (Hosting Starts from $5.95/Month)

Fishi Hosting offers affordable and reliable packages that can suit anything from a personal site to a business site. All packages come with a control panel (cPanel 6.4.2). If you ever get stuck using anything, our support team will gladly guide you through your problem! Silver...
Back