• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

50 Percent Off This Week Only!!!!!

Hello, auto-host.com are currently having 50 Percent off ALL there shared hosting. This is only For THIS week!!! FROM - 03/04/2004 ---- TO - 10/04/2004 When Paying YEARLY Enter Coupon : 50percent When Paying MONTHLY Enter Coupon : 50percentmonth This Is What You Will Recieve When...
  2. O

1gb webspace/50gb bandwidth/price:under 90$/y

Hello, Auto-Host.Com Can Offer You The Following. 3 mb test file HP200 - No Setup Fee 1000 MB Web Space 55000 MB Transfer Umetered MySQL Umetered E-Mail Accounts Umetered Mailing Lists Umetered Auto Responders Umetered E-mail forwarders Umetered Sub Domains Umetered FTP Accounts...
  3. O

Im looking for a new webhost!

<<Mod edit/Don't paste everything you offer, just answer what was required>>
  4. O

need a host that offers 1 gig of space, ateast 30-50 bandwidth, php/mysql, ...

Hello, Auto-Host.Com Can Offer You The Following. 3 mb test file HP300 - No Setup Fee 1000 MB Web Space 45000 MB Transfer Umetered MySQL Umetered E-Mail Accounts Umetered Mailing Lists Umetered Auto Responders Umetered E-mail forwarders Umetered Sub Domains Umetered FTP Accounts...
  5. O

Looking For Cheap Hosting Plans Under $10/month

<<Mod edit/Read the sticky at the top of the page>>
  6. O

2GB Space 70+Gb Bandwidth??

thanks for the offers ive got hosting now :applaudin
  7. O

Looking for new hosting plan

Hello, Auto-Host.com Can Offer You The Following. HP100 - No Setup Fee 500 MB Web Space 15000 MB Transfer Umetered MySQL Umetered E-Mail Accounts Umetered Mailing Lists Umetered Auto Responders Umetered E-mail forwarders Umetered Sub Domains Umetered FTP Accounts Umetered Add-On...
  8. O

Looking for hosting plans!!!

<<Mod edit/not what was required. Take the time to read the sticky in this forum>>
  9. O

Small Webspace with lots of features

Hello, Auto-Host.com Can Offer The Following: HP100 - No Setup Fee 500 MB Web Space 15000 MB Transfer Umetered Email Addresses Umetered MySQL Umetered E-Mail Accounts Umetered Mailing Lists Umetered Auto Responders Umetered E-mail forwarders Umetered Sub Domains Umetered FTP...
  10. O

WTD: Very cheap and reliable host

Our Email Plans Email 100 - No Setup Fee 200 MB Web Space 2000 MB Transfer (2GB) 100 Email Addresses Umetered MySQL Umetered E-Mail Accounts Umetered Mailing Lists Umetered Auto Responders Umetered E-mail forwarders Umetered Sub Domains Umetered FTP Accounts Umetered Add-On...
  11. O

2GB Space 70+Gb Bandwidth??

as topic says 2GB Space 70+Gb Bandwidth?? around that if not better im not really sure what they go for so i dont want to put a price enless i put too little or too much..
  12. O

Ok ive made it....

so what about the prices do they semm ok ??
  13. O

Ok ive made it....

i feel stupid now :doh!:
  14. O

Ok ive made it....

Okay ive now made the site, could people give me comments on the prices (not the design cos i know its crap) like if the prices r too much for the package or does it seem to cheap? Thanks Oliver
  15. O

new hosting company

How much would u be willing 2 pay for them kind of accounts?
  16. O

new hosting company

Hi im going to be starting up a new hosting company, and was wondering what kind of deals you guys would buy... ive kinda sorted my own deals but i think they seem expensive for what they are, im looking for about 3 Plans so if you have any serious ideas and no stupid plans like 500mb 20,000mb...
  17. O

Autofusion.net

Ok :D
  18. O

Autofusion.net

Hosting Company Offering Really Cheap Hosting First Account : 50 MB Space 500MB BW for just £5.95 Yearly!! check them out www.autofusion.net we only accept Paypal And Cheques Currently. -Admin @ Autofusion.net
  19. O

About 5MB Hosting

well isnt it DAMN easy to know why i want that i have bout 4MB of HTML and Images and ALOT of hits to my site a day.!!!
  20. O

About 5MB Hosting

Hey Does Any1 Know Any Free Webspace That Gives About 5MB Space and Unlimted Bandwidth Or At Least 10GIG to each user also if possible PHP/MySql Hosting With Or without Ads Dosent Bother Me But Must Have Unlimted File Size Limet Upload With FTP Access -olli
Back