• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need Dedicated Server

Hi, A school district contacted me and asked me to run a Moodle system for them (an educational content management system). I believe I would need a dedicated server, as I know Moodle uses resources. The district has told me they would need the following Moodle requirement: A minimum of...
  2. M

Please help!

Hi, Could you please advise me where I might find a reliable free host that offers cpanel and Fantastico? I need to be able to place my own ads, but I am willing to offer a text link to the hosting site on my pages. I am unable to post for hosting. My site is about my community, real...
  3. M

Need host with asp and mssql

Hi, Does anyone know of an asp host with mssql, that won't disappear? The host must be stable! This is for a very popular site. Space needs to be at least 500MB. Thank you!
  4. M

A Great Host!

As you might have seen from my posts, I have a few websites with major uptime troubles. I decided it was time to look for new hosts for these sites, but had no idea where to start looking until I found this forum! Well, because of some posts on freewebspace.net, I found a GREAT host for one of...
  5. M

Need feedback about eBizAlive

I saw a post from eBizAlive on this website. Does anyone know about them? Has anyone used them? Uptime? Reliability? All feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks again!!!!
  6. M

Need a dependable host that won't disappear. Byzhosting? Others?

Hi, Could anyone tell me about their experience with Byzhosting? I noticed they no longer advertise here....is there a problem? I really need to find a host with great uptime, won't disappear , mysql, cgi, php, great bandwidth, accepts business sites. CPanel would be wonderful. I...
  7. M

HELP! Need cgi-bin, unlimited or great transfer.

I need a host that allows cgi scripts, one of which I use for my free greeting card service. I need either unlimited or high transfer. No ads would be great, as children may be using my free services. Any ideas? Thank You!
Back