• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Designer Looking For Work

Hi, i'm looking for some web design work to fill up my portfolio. Since I don't have much to show my prices are cheap to free. Please contact me for more information. Email me at djcubez@hotmail.com or feel free to IM me on either AIM or MSN.
  2. G

I think I know what type of site too make

I finally came to a conclusion, i'm going to make a free hosting site. Yay. I'll make it all great looking, unlimited transfer and space. That kind of stuff. Then, at the form to sign up, you have to enter a validation code. I'll make it so you can never get it right. hahah. That'd be funny. I'd...
  3. G

Bandwidth used on a popular game server

About Bandwidth used on a popular game server? Specifically counter-strike.
  4. G

This looks fishy...

http://www.steadfastnetworks.com/page.php?cat=services&file=hosting.php
  5. G

Review my site

http://planetcubez.com Another new layout...they keep getting better and better :D
  6. G

Adult

Advertising for adult sites. I mean as in I have an adult site, what's the best advertisements to put on?
  7. G

What kind of website...

Would you like to see? I'm looking to build a website that would attract users but I really don't know what type of website isn't out there already. I'm looking for some good input...
  8. G

How do reseller accounts work?

I'm just a bit confused. I know the general function and everything...or maybe I don't. What I get is the cpanel and everything (whm) where I make packages, set prices on my site, someone buys from me, I give them the package I made with WHM and it takes that amount of space and bandwidth away...
  9. G

removing mysql

ok, how do i remove mysql from my computer. I have winxp home. i installed a bunch of kits and uninstalled/deleted their folders. now whenever i try and use mysql it doesn't work. i want to wipe all mysql out. How would i do it?
  10. G

[feedback]The problem with many of these free providers

Everyone is trying to look for php and mysql hosts for free, so once we find one, we have to apply via forum. Ok, that's fine not a big hassle. Then you read the application and what you have to have in it, everything is fine until you see "current site url for review". So you ask, what's...
  11. G

phpmyadmin help

why doesn't it work? link taken away for security issues
  12. G

PHP + MySql help

I'm trying to make a database editing page but i don't know how to do something. It's a form, where the enter the hostname, database name, and password. What I want to do is have the what they entered stored in a variable whereas the host they enter is $host and the db they enter is $db and so...
  13. G

.mp3 hosting

I just need a site that will host tons of mp3's for me because i make music fo remix.overclocked.org and many other sites. I don't want to host a site there i just want to host the files. 3$-7$ a month wouldn't suck either i just want space for mp3's (right now about 10-30 but maybe more and...
  14. G

Free Forum Hosting - (Asking not Advertising)

I am looking for a place to either host a forum for me for free, or, have php, cgi, and mysql database and lots of bandwidth/space (as much as phpbb2 would need). That is all I need and if anyone can help that'd be great. Thank you all a lot. Their are a few places I know of aleady such as...
Back