• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

My host is a freaking moron. Not only does he ignore most of my messages, he obviously messed around with my account - thus the reason that it's down and all the data is lost ONCE AGAIN :rolleyes: Yes, I offer unmetered bandwidth. We'd never even come close to our limit, it's 100GB/month for...
  2. D

Actually right now Lord Dragon isn't up because my host tells me that since my account was just re made yesterday, that Apache was restarting, something like that. It's annoying since I was working on it yesterday, but soon this'll be all over once it's up again.
  3. D

maximum webspace...

xtremesite.com seems to be accepting new accounts
  4. D

Nope, we only support /~user and subdomains, but the subdomains are $10 (thats how much my host charges me :angry2: )
  5. D

I just started up a web hosting website for hosting gamers, and since I have 40GB of space and 100GB/monthly bandwidth, I offer the following at no charge... 300MB of space http://www.lord-dragon.com/~username Free phpBB, XMB forums (your pick, we install for you) Unmetered bandwidth 24/7...
  6. D

[Thread closed] 300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

In order to sign up, just PM me with the user/pass you want. Since I haven't opened the site yet, I'm not opening the form to public use (although I've gotten about 15 requests from people that go to the /home/ directory and don't read the announment :rolleyes: )
  7. D

Anyway, we're back up, so if you had an account, e-mail lordragon@lord-dragon.com with your old ftp/mySQL details so I can re-create it. It's 6:14AM, and I need sleep. :p
  8. D

http://www.thehostingworks.com - pretty reliable and good prices.
  9. D

Hey guys, here's what happened. My host deleted my account because I had mp3s hosted (they were not copyrighted to my knowledge, but the tech guy STILL deleted my account, without any warning! HA!). He agreed to re-create it if I take them off. Hopefully the accounts are still active, if not...
  10. D

Only 100gb/month? :confused: Umm, one person isn't assigned to a certain amount of bandwidth, that wouldn't be considered "unmetered" - would it? And plus, do you know how many people sign up and never use their account/or just don't take up much bandwidth? 100gb/month is more than we'll...
  11. D

I sent both of you your FTP & mySQL info ;)
  12. D

About 25 of the sites I host aren't in English, you just need to read the ToS and tell me why you want the space, and you're in. And Ice01, I can still host you. You can PM me the info and I'll set you up.
  13. D

3GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unlimited mySQL - $30/one time fee!

PAID PLAN 3GB ( 3072MB ) of space http://www.lord-dragon.com/~username We install ANY script on request for you. Unmetered bandwidth 24/7 Tech Support Linux server with 3 T3 connections 98.1% Uptime + CGI, PHP, ASP, etc. ULIMITED mySQL databases No ads, banners, etc. $30.00/one time...
  14. D

All works now, damn config file.
  15. D

php works on hosted accounts, http://www.lord-dragon.com/~aliosforum/forums/ . And your account does support php, usally with phpBB it's because the config.php doesn't have anything in it, that was the problem with another board.
  16. D

fixed it, it works now. I changed the password, check your PM for it.
  17. D

650 MB, 5GB Traffic, PHP, mySQL, FP ready $1.95/mo

It says on your main page $25 for a mySQL database? :confused:
  18. D

Yep, I sent you the info just now. ;)
Back