• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

RTSP question

I have a problem, i have a client who needed rtsp, i opened his port, now its ok, but he wants to do media streaming, he doesnt know where he is meant to upload the files to use the command rtsp://yourdomain:554 which directory should he upload the files to? Please help me on this if you...
  2. D

Reseller account wanted.

<<he requested someone who has been in this business over three years>>
  3. D

SALE SALE SALE for hosting and resseller ((clearance))

NEW Web Hosting SITE!! come and see! LAST FEW DAYS FOR THE WEB HOSTING AND RESSELLER ACCOUNTS SALE, Remmeber our policy, if you can find another resseller / web hosting account with the same details but cheaper price we will refund you the diffrence! goto to view the sale!! last few...
  4. D

RTSP and PNM question

.......... what can i say JAN? just what can i say, someone please answer my question! Lol my server provider and my cpanel provider cannot answer this too! lol is it that hard???????
  5. D

RTSP and PNM question

Hi I was sorta confused by this one of my cusotmers has asked me to open the pnm and rtsp prot on my server, i wanted to knwo am i able to do that! if yes then how I have my own server! its Red hat os. thanks
  6. D

Plesk 5 Reseller specials!!

Only 1Gb space?
  7. D

I Need Help

And the answer to you 'why my for is not working' its cause i am rebuilding the site and thats why i am not advertising the site!
  8. D

I Need Help

Anyone got any idea how i can sell my resseller accounts? i have had my hostings for a while, i put my ad offers on the offer page but i still never sold any! I wanna sell them but need help and ideas on how, p.s. i have already advertised on banners etc.:confused2 And the answer to you...
Back