• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Domain Registers

How Can i prove i own the domain ?
  2. R

Domain Registers

If you register a domain at a domain register and lets say you get a very popular website or name could the domain register steal it from you ? what is stoping them from changing the whois info and saying it never was registered by you? 2. If a Domain register shutdown how could you get...
  3. R

I Need some help about payment

and why are they not doing what there User Agreement says ?
  4. R

Well what safe way is there to receive money online without chargebacks
  5. R

Because my friend sent a domain to some one and they did a fraud chargeback on him even after the person got the domain.
  6. R

I want to use paypal to sell my domains but don't want them to do a fraud chargeback on me after they get it, I was reading paypals terms and it said The Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to payments for tangible, physical goods which can be shipped, and excludes all other payments...
  7. R

Google Time

it said google will pay you within 30 days after the month you earn $100 so does that mean google pays every 2 months ?
  8. R

Google Time

if i have $100 or more in my Google adsense account and its before the end of the month like the 30 th or 31st will they mail that check for that month at the end of the month ? or is it just when i have over $100 in there they mail me the check any time of the month ?
  9. R

Internal Server Error dot.tk ?

when i go to register a domain there it seems i get Internal Server Error ? anyone one els have that
  10. R

TheFreeHost.Org PHP/MYSQL HOSTING PLESK

the forum categories look nothing like yours
  11. R

yes newest plesk
  12. R

Just Opened Today 100 MB to 200MB Up to 5GB Traffic PHP/MYSQL FTP NO ADS PLESK Your Domain .com Or UNI.CC www.TheFreeHost.Org
  13. R

Freewebz.com

Do they let you hotlink image files ?
  14. R

what is good

i get about 2000 unique hits a day but its a forum , what is the best advertsing
  15. R

4 bucks month

I need 50 MB space 15 GiG transfer PHP&MYSQL for 4 bucks a month if any host can offer that , and i will pay with paypal thanks
  16. R

dot.tk down all day ?

seems to be back up now but was down for like 12 hours
  17. R

dot.tk down all day ?

i am losing visitors whats up with dot.tk can anyone get to it ?
  18. R

Is .tk down ?

its working now must of had someing messed up
  19. R

Is .tk down ?

i can get to the main dot.tk site but not any other .tks is it down for anyone els ?
Back