• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Ranking site FreeFontsDownload.com is for sale! recieving traffic from google !

Do you accept Paypal? I dont see it listed, thats the only way I would be able to pay
  2. G

Add 843 Free Games 2 Your Site...

lol, dont jump to conclusions, i dont link to any of your games yet, I am still trying to do thumbnails of all of my other games and upgrade my site at the same time. btw, Thanks for the comments Rob :cool2: :callme:
  3. G

[PHP] Login Form

So what are you still looking for?
  4. G

Question about \n and \r

oops, my bad, post fixed
  5. G

Question about \n and \r

Well just try it for your self: <? echo "ABC"; echo "<br><br>"; echo "A<br>B<br>C"; echo "<br><br>"; echo "A\nB\nC"; ?> Run this, and look and see how ABC is shown on the page and what it looks like when viewing the source. ---- Fixed slash error
  6. G

What kinda ads revenue is suitable for my site?

I dont think you can have other advertisers with google. I used Focusin and was going to switch to google. I was planning on leaving the ads up until I was approved, but they made me remove the ads before I was able to join.
  7. G

Google adsense. I get only 10 cents per click. :(

Google displays ads based on the content of your page, the actual text that the user sees, not just on the keywords in the meta tags. You cannot choose which ads are displayed on your site, however you can "ban" advertisers from being displayed on your site.
  8. G

[PHP] Login Form

Are you looking for the entire code or just how to do this? Your radio button code would look like this: <input type="Radio" name="login" value="cpanel"> <input type="Radio" name="login" value="webmail"> <input type="Radio" name="login" value="billing"> Is the login process going to...
  9. G

Question about \n and \r

Simply put, /n will just make your code look neater on multiple line instead of one. <br> will start a new line. Ex: A/nB/nC/n, will look like ABC on a page, but the source will look like: A B C
  10. G

Few questions

I dont think you will ever be able to find out how much an advertiser will pay per click. Why? Well if you found out what advertisers paid 2c per click, wouldnt you just just enter their url into your filter so they dont get displayed on your site? In this case, all advertisers that pay low wont...
  11. G

Google adsense. I get only 10 cents per click. :(

I havent changed any keywords at all, but each day I am getting paid different amounts per click. Remember that each advertiser pays different amounts. Every so often someone will click on one of these, hance why I got so much on the 12th. Just give it time, you have a pretty good click through...
  12. G

Schedule Help

What if you did something like this: $nextgame = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT * FROM tblname WHERE date >= $todaysdate ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 1")); Sorry if this doesnt work or if it isnt what you are looking for. I am sort of new to PHP
  13. G

Schedule Help

Is this using PHP?
  14. G

Gsmultra.com With Hosting For Sale! Recently 100,000 Hits/month

I would watch out, with some services, it is against the TOS to charge buyers more to cover the fees.
  15. G

where to learn PHP/mySQL?

Iv been learning PHP for about 4 months now. I have already created a site in PHP. I found a bunch of tutorials online, like at hotscripts.com which helped me. The thing that helped me the most though was browsing through the php help forums at phpbuilder.com and learning from other peoples...
  16. G

No View Source Script

Even if you were able to stop right click (a lot of the times the no right click script can be bypassed by holding the left mouse button and then right clicking) and prevent people from going to View>Source, people could easily set up a temporary link to your site on their site, right click the...
  17. G

Domain for sale! e-JobSeeker.com

Please PM me or email me any offers. The domain is e-JobSeeker.com. It expires on July 3rd, 2004. My email is JPMJR11@aol.com
  18. G

Style Sheets

I figured it out, it should be like this: a.grey:link { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #CCCCCC; text-decoration: none; }
  19. G

Style Sheets

That still doesnt work. I am so confused
  20. G

Style Sheets

Yes, I had changed style to class, but still, It doesnt work
Back