• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

free hosting for chinese sites.

too many people in china, 56 peoples and more than 1 billion people , therefore even 'small group' means many I believe most of them are kids who abuse the web server they do not know how to go in a correct way in internet. they need correct conducted by experienced people. Please...
  2. K

10 Professional FREE Accounts Available

1. Domain - http://topbbs.net 2. Traffic Report - around 120 - 150 ips | 4 GB/Month more or less 3. Does your site material pass our TOS? - Yes 4. Are you ok with a banner or referral... which will you choose - I prefer referral but banner could be accepted if no concerning sex and not very...
  3. K

ASP Hosting

chilli-asp is quite different from ms asp 3.0 , it would be a very hard work to amend the script
  4. K

Data transfer

little possiblity to get a free domain
  5. K

Fwsh.com review

Why they not supply ASP as they run on Windows Server 2003 , sound a little strange.
  6. K

Unlimited-SQL.COM (Now offers MORE!)

2 suggestions for your forums, too many forums . not a good idea that all MODs in charge of all forums.
  7. K

2 Free Hosting Reviews

agree, they are serious you might visit www.fooplykids.com , you 'll find a real kids group, from 12 to 15 ages, as i didn't know it before and signup a forum, as i were about to move my database in, I found everything gone without any notice. So I visited they forum and found all staff are...
  8. K

"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...

It sounds great! but, is there any limitation to the web contents? what is the ads(468x60)? any sample?
  9. K

Free Hosting - 4 Lucky People

vonetwork.com comeback?
  10. K

Datablocks

should change name to 'blocks data' :p
  11. K

50mb/Mysql/ftp/browser upload/PHP/.NET/free forums (invision board)/FREE

might be down, could not visit for some days
  12. K

Who can help me with www.raketnet.nl

Jan's right! it is very important to understand TOS
  13. K

What is the normal ratio of space:bandwidth for free hosts?

30M webspace / 500M BW --- Brinkster it is good for a personal site
  14. K

Freehu.com Wtf Is Wrong W/ You Guys?

automated signups == would be abused :p
  15. K

Evolva Has Gone Mad! - Enjoy :d

live just for 1 day my a/c gone all of my flash uploaded gone everything gone with the wind damn ! :angry2:
  16. K

free host w/ postnuke and BBS support

connect ftp -- find config.php -- right click it -- set chmod as 666 do the same work to config-old.php
  17. K

free host w/ postnuke and BBS support

i think it is a very clear indication.
Back