• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

CPanel/WHM Resellers & Virtual Hosting Limited time

The 2 packages are very limited, we do not oversell. And offer exellent support. Resellers Special3 - 1 week only Setup £0 / $0 £49 / $79 a year Disk Space 500mb Bandwidth 10gig Host Unlimited Sites 2 Personalised Name Servers WebHost Manager for you CPanel for your...
  2. M

Windows Resellers plan wanted

:) No, they look like they hosted with Nocster, but you never know, but lack of customer support is a problem with them!! Just cant get good service any more :rolleyes:
  3. M

:) u kidding, they told him it was a problem then a few minutes later came on line, was nothing for hours. Later he chatted to him on yahoo was not even a grovel, sorry nothing, I was like wtf.... :D
  4. M

:) Same here, suppose we all try it, had the same problem was always down, ever since then used only linux. If peeps cant get there home pcs stable with windows on what chance as a server with a M$ OS on ;)
  5. M

:) Hi, I know, was for a m8, he found one and on the 2nd day they were down for 18hrs, I told him Linux not NT :D
  6. M

CPanel Resellers & Virtual Hosting From $10.50/month

Resellers Special2 - 1 week only Setup £0 / $0 Yearly £79.00 / $125.00 Disk Space 1gig Bandwidth 15gig Host Unlimited Sites 2 Personalised Name Servers WebHost Manager for you CPanel for your clients Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Domain Pointers Unlimited MySQL...
  7. M

Windows Resellers plan wanted What I need is below, all for no more than Monthly Cost $35.00 a month. Would want a trial account minimum 14 days prefer 30days, this is due to other bad host. No trial, no sale..... Disk Space 1GB Data Transfer 15GB Domains Unlimited Setup Fee...
  8. M

Resellers Special Limited time

:) We try to display the Sterling price and dollar price. Tis is because we use 2checkout and its all in dollars :D Regards
  9. M

Resellers Special Limited time

Resellers Special Limited time Setup £0 / $0 Yearly £125.00 / $200.00 Disk Space 2gig Bandwidth 20gig Sites Hosted Unlimited 2 Personalised Name Servers WebHost Manager for you CPanel for your clients Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Domain Pointers Unlimited MySQL Databases...
Back