• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Any Windows hosts around here?

http://www.internic.com/whois.html
  2. T

why dont you try "easy search". it's good enough, i've never even need advanced search
  3. T

go to www.findmyhosting.com to look for your suitable hosts, you can check the host reliability (server uptime) there.:D
  4. T

www.findmyhosting.com or www.aspin.com may help you.:D btw, if you're not looking for a w2k host, then at $6 you may have more choice :o w2k host is always more expensive than linux/unix ones. :(
  5. T

catalyst2.com good or bad???

go to findmyhosting.com or aspin.com, you might find some good hosts there
  6. T

i don't think you could find a good w2k host that can offers 250mb at only $6/mo. btw, i wonder why this forum doesn't have its own domain name. visitors will find it easier to get here as well as remember its name. That's why WHT outplay you guys.
  7. T

smarterlinux.com???

i used to visit their site some times but not sure how good they are. but i if you want a good and reliable linux/unix host, take a look at www.aplushosting.com or www.westhost.com .
  8. T

testing server speed?

ping only let you know how close you are to the server, it doesn't really mean a server is faster than the others.:D
  9. T

Cheap and reliable SSL host?

try this guy http://certs.ipsca.com/, i think they're selling cheapest SSL . You can signup a 6 month Free ssl there. :D and if you have time, check out our plans. We support static IP for all hosting plan. (free)
  10. T

100 MB+, over 5 Databases, PHP/PERL/SSI/ASP support, 2 GB bandwidth

hi, i can offer you a 1 year free advanced plan which supports asp, asp.net, php, perl, cgi, frontpage 00/02, xml, interdev, MS Access. -asp components.... -raw log, ssi... - unlimted odbc, domain names, subdomains - 150 mb diskspace + 150mb for sql server 2000/Mysql ...
  11. T

asp.net hosting needed

hi, i can give you an advanced plan to test in 1 month. how yo think? after that, if you'd like to stay with us, i can discount 10%-20% for any advanced or premium plan. thanks.
  12. T

w00t! I have some money.

hi, we can meet your need at $8.95 for 300mb space and 1 year free domain name registration. basic plan is only $4.95/mo for 50mb diskspace and 50 mb db =100mb. we don't give away free domain for this plan but you're a special case :D our Advanced plan - 24 x 7 telephone and online...
  13. T

10-30% off W2K web hosting. special deal.

please check out our site and if you have questions, feel free to email me at sales@amazinghost.net we support asp, asp.net, php, perl, xml, cgi, interdev, frontpage,wap, flash... -unlimited dbs: mysql, sqlserver2000, msaccess... you can work on your db anywhere via web interface...
  14. T

need linux/unix reseller plan

hi, could anyone please tell me what linux/unix webhosting is the best one on market? i mean in terms of pricing and quality. thanks in advanced.
  15. T

window hosting offer

we're looking to sponsor someone who needs a w2k webhosting. we'll give away 3 hosting plans: from basic to premium. our server is P4 with Window Advanced Server 2000 further questions, feel free to email me at sales@amazinghost.net thanks.
  16. T

anyone need free webhosting in 1 month. i have a spare one and dont use it

hi, my host will expire in the next 44 days. i don't need it anymore, so anybody wants it, i'll give it for free. support asp, php, perl, cgi,xml. - 50mb disk space + 50 mb mysql - ms access, frontpage 00/02 - unlimited subdomain, dns, static ip - unmetered bandwidth - no downtime...
  17. T

cheap hosting?

hmmm, it's hard to find a reliable host at that price.
  18. T

$6 .biz/.us domain registration

they must be reselling domain names for godaddy.com no doubt about it. same thing here but more expensive http://www.isoftdomains.com/
  19. T

need domain name resell plan

hello, (plz read my english) i'm looking for a good domain name provider to resell domain names. godaddy is good but their annual fee$99 really scares me. any recommend. thanks
  20. T

[Split] Questions about email accounts

i did send some 2-3 mb files to them. the basic plan of my host has 50mb and 10 pop3 mail. i also tried it and it worked out alright. anyway, just move on. forget this issue.
Back