• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

10-30% off W2K web hosting. special deal.

please check out our site and if you have questions, feel free to email me at sales@amazinghost.net we support asp, asp.net, php, perl, xml, cgi, interdev, frontpage,wap, flash... -unlimited dbs: mysql, sqlserver2000, msaccess... you can work on your db anywhere via web interface...
  2. T

need linux/unix reseller plan

hi, could anyone please tell me what linux/unix webhosting is the best one on market? i mean in terms of pricing and quality. thanks in advanced.
  3. T

window hosting offer

we're looking to sponsor someone who needs a w2k webhosting. we'll give away 3 hosting plans: from basic to premium. our server is P4 with Window Advanced Server 2000 further questions, feel free to email me at sales@amazinghost.net thanks.
  4. T

anyone need free webhosting in 1 month. i have a spare one and dont use it

hi, my host will expire in the next 44 days. i don't need it anymore, so anybody wants it, i'll give it for free. support asp, php, perl, cgi,xml. - 50mb disk space + 50 mb mysql - ms access, frontpage 00/02 - unlimited subdomain, dns, static ip - unmetered bandwidth - no downtime...
  5. T

need domain name resell plan

hello, (plz read my english) i'm looking for a good domain name provider to resell domain names. godaddy is good but their annual fee$99 really scares me. any recommend. thanks
  6. T

[Split] Questions about email accounts

unlimited pop3 email, but what's the size of it? don't tell me the email shares the same space with diskspace. and also 5 mysql, does it share the space with diskspace?
Back