• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

Sorry guys and gals I didnt know

TY everybody I dont have the slightest clue about MYSQL or PHP. My cheats section will have PHP but its from a partner sight. If anyone knows about this stuff let me know. :D
  2. 1

How to create your own webhost

thanks neo, How do I know my upload speed?
  3. 1

200mb,php,mySQL,script installation...

mscdex001, Does your hosting handle free domains, like redirects? those co.ru type names? If not let me know, Still Excited about your plan.
  4. 1

I just want to host my own pages, then I get what I want. Is that possible? My ISP is a huge company that only serves about 5,000 people. So bandwidth is not a problem. Nothing in the TOS. I also have a P2 300mghz with 128mram sitting around collecting dust too. XP runs slow on it but it...
  5. 1

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I understand email spamming, but what is forum spamming? I need to know these things cause I dont want to do that.
  6. 1

X-istence, is your site 1gig?
  7. 1

I have a bunch of old 486dx2 sitting in the basement. And a 256k dsl connection. Would all of that work? What Windows can serve webpages?
  8. 1

Request for hosting

Try http://www.thedungeonws.com they will give ya what you need, but they only have a 90% uptime. I guess its better then what you get right now with your file not found website. I dont know if it is because they are new and upgrading equipment all the time or what.
  9. 1

Bali Art World

Nice, very nice. I like it. Alot of planning went into it. It looks very professional. I like what you offer.
  10. 1

Review my site

Yup, I too got TEXT LAG after watching the bounce. Thats too weird. I would put your signup stuff at the top some where else to get rid of the top scroll bar. In your updates? What happen to the forums? You didnt finish All in all pretty good.
  11. 1

?'s Don't you have to have a fairly fast computer to host with a good speed, and a fast connection?
  12. 1

I think they meant 1gig space for the 9.95 plan. Do you know anyone that actually might have a 1 gig site. I would like to visit it.
  13. 1

From a newbie. What is an avatar test? I hope its not comments on your avatar. Cause I just can't figure out what the nose is.:D
  14. 1

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

How do you even get an avatar here. This is my first forum I have ever belonged to and I have mine ready.
  15. 1

Input please

I like the header. But it needs people. "Its not bad to talk to yourself, its only bad when you answer"
  16. 1

Let me know what info you need. :classic2: HAPPY,HAPPY
  17. 1

Need your comment bout this site...

I like the design and layout. The left navigation text is a bit fuzzy and graffics in the nav are hard to read. But good design. I agree, the bottom scroll bar is not needed. Change your width to 100% that should fix it. The right scroll bar is a bit long right now, but when you add...
  18. 1

mscdex101, I want to get an actuall top level domain. You will host that? I am very, very interested in your plan. I have probably been to every host on the net, and yours has exactlt what I need. How long would it take to set it up? :classic2: very excited
  19. 1

Looking for free HTLM editor

I have to agree with Kaliber, very easy to use.
  20. 1

Sorry guys and gals I didnt know

TY So its not too colorful, or goofy looking? Because I like flash and would like to get good enough to design for other people.
Back