• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

can someone please advise me ?

So is your main PC downstairs, and other PC's on the top floor or something different? At the moment I have a 50 metre cross-over network cable running from the bottom of my apartment to the top connecting both PCs. Until I know more I can't really help you, sorry.
  2. G

Game Site Hosting

Well, they don't know I'm doing this at the moment, but I pretty much know everything about the service at the moment (I work at their datacentre). I know for a fact that they're accepting nearly all completed gamesite applications at the moment, including clans and mods, and have even helped...
  3. G

Game Site Hosting

I'm pretty sure they can help :)
  4. G

Section5.net Contest

I believe "In The End" by Linkin park is copyrighted, so unless you have prior written permission from Linkin Park's lawyers to play the full track on your site, I believe it is illegal...unless I am greatly mistaken.
  5. G

Request for hosting

What currency is RM?
  6. G

Request for hosting

I'll put in a good word for you when he gets the application :-)
  7. G

Which Perl forum is the best?

YaBB is perl/CGI...I use them for all my gaming sites...great modding community and easy to install. http://www.yabbforum.com
  8. G

Unlimited Everything

Maybe because you posted the disclaimer after I had posted my rant? :D
  9. G

Game Site Hosting

Check out the FAQ, http://www.gamingsource.co.uk/FAQ.html :)
  10. G

Request for hosting

Hosting Gaming Source may be able to help you out. I'm not the owner but I know him :)
  11. G

Unlimited Everything

Let me rephrase what I said then. Noone offers unlimited bandwidth and space and survives over a year on the market. I know this for a fact...well..of course, unless its some filthy rich person who can splash out thousands of pounds at a time to buy servers with enough RAM, Hard Drive space...
  12. G

Game Site Hosting

Gaming Source was released a few days a go with some good appeal from the public. I'm not the owner, but a good friend and thought I'd help the group out by giving them some exposure :) Gaming Source offers: 300MB Space (upped depending on traffic) 6GB Bandwidth (Upped depending on...
  13. G

Unlimited Everything

I'm guessing this is a joke...lol...noone offers unlimited space or unlimited bandwidth. NOONE.
Back