• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

php/mysql host

what MySQL/php host are out there? i know of f2s.com + portland.co.uk but there servers are slow or MySQL dont work.. please tell me what servers allow MySQL and i hope shawn gets his server up very soon..
  2. A

No-frills Webhost

Tripod is alright.. but if you want to download a file you have there you cannot link it from any other site it will go to a tripod.com site and you have to then click on another link to download the file :( but FreeServers is really good but as far as I know they offer not ftp.. which i think...
  3. A

No-frills Webhost

umm i would say liquid2k.com they only offer 20mb and nothing else
  4. A

uh

where can i find some SSI stuff?
  5. A

Free to domains? where to register?

$15 for $15 use DirectNic.com
  6. A

No-frills Webhost

yes they are also good, they dont delete your account because there is to many people :) there real big..
  7. A

Thinking About Starting= Personal Server

robert i am unfillmiar with a dual installl of redhat + windows. also i do have "sattile(sp?)" but i can;t get DSL or cable and that stuff because they say "Sorry service is not avabile in areA" i say they are stupid
  8. A

No-frills Webhost

msn is alright but aol i dont like.. try f2s.com or saxen.net :) f2s.com is uk based though so it might be a little slow,, well alot on their ftp at certain times but not really :) well just use f2s.com they are good they offeR: php4 cgi perl 5 MySQL ( on request ) 20mb
  9. A

Datablocks get a new look!

lol i have seen it @ yahoo.com + bootbox
  10. A

webspace for jpeg files for ebay

if your looking just to store images.. i will put up a couple just e-mail them to me at TheZoNe@HappyPuppy.com or Alex88@HappyPuppy.com just make sure there not to big =) but if you have a website you can sign up with somebody like f2s.com or terrashare.com even hometown.aol.com.. but if...
  11. A

uh

what is SSI,.PHTML i have always wondered..
  12. A

Yes i was one of the few to get sleected for the beta testers.. only costed me $25
  13. A

AMD recently released there 760MP PR1 motherboard chipset about 2 days ago. its only a pre release so yes it is possbile..
  14. A

The-ZoNe

hey all check out my site and tell me what ya think of it.. its called "The-ZoNe" http://www.The-ZoNe.F2S.com
  15. A

Datablocks get a new look!

vbb you should use vBB if ya have enough money..
  16. A

you also said ex-fthosting ppl get a account on your server, i had a fthosting account till they disappered.
  17. A

My new host is up!!!

Hmm.. evilhase- see he says he wont be opening till later so no need to sign up now hehe
  18. A

lol.. dont you see the note when you sign up? it says "Our Webservers Are Exprermintal(sp?), So If you dont mind lots of downtime and slowness sign up"
  19. A

Small personal site.

f2s.com i use them for The-ZoNe and the cgi work fine.. just you want server032 not server033 cause thats the beta one..
  20. A

on the users.f2s.com page in the forums section
Back