• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free domain w/Shared Hosting - www.jenovianhosting.com

Have we got a great deal for you, for the month of November we'll give you a free domain name with each shared hosting package you get, that's right, FREE, so come on over to www.jenovianhosting.com and get some hosting now! Plan: Starter Space: 1000 MB Bandwidth: 50 GB Domains: 1...
  2. P

Free domain w/Shared Hosting - www.jenovianhosting.com

We've just lowered our prices and are giving out free domain name with each package! So check out www.jenovianhosting.com for our packages are as follows; Plan: Starter Space: 1000 MB Bandwidth: 50 GB Domains: 1 Sub-domains: 10 POP3 Accounts: 10 MySQL Databases: 1 Cost/Month: $5.50...
  3. P

Shared Hosting! 15000mb space/300gb bandwidth only $8 a month!

Hello there, we have just upgrade all of our hosting packages and here they are, with tons more space and bandwidth, but at the same great price, who could ask for more. So come on over to http://www.hawkhost.com and check out our great hosting packages. 15000 MB Hosting 300GB Transfer 1...
  4. P

Cheap Hosting - 2500mb - 40gb - $9 a month

Hello, with added space and bandwidth to each of our packages and lower prices who could get a better deal, come check them out at hawkhost.com. 2500 MB Hosting 40GB Transfer 1 Domain hosted 100 POP3 accounts 100 Email aliases 10 SubDomains 1 MySQL database 5 FTP accounts $9.00 a...
  5. P

Free Reseller - Shared Hosting

Hello, for the next week we are having a sale in honor of April Fools, from now until April 8th you can get following packages at great prices. So hurry on over and get some hosting before the deal ends. 2500 MB Hosting 40 GB Transfer 1 Domain hosted 100 POP3 accounts 100 Email aliases...
  6. P

Free Hosting, Great hosting packages!! Cpanel included

After some talking, we have decided to take the Wrenos that are manatory to get hosting and split them in half. Which also means that to get the Start-up special, you just need to get 125 Wrenos instead of the now normal 250. All prices are updated in the first post.
  7. P

After talking to some people we have changed one of our hosting rules. It used to be that you have to make the required amount or 'Wrenos' each month in order to keep the hosting, now you only have to pay once and then you have it for life.
  8. P

Free Hosting Request (again...)

Wreno.com Go to wreno.com. You can get many differnet hosting packages there, and theres a special going on right now.
  9. P

Start-up Special We are currently holding a start-up special for the W-250 package, instead of getting 500 Wrenos for it the first 10 people to reach 250 Wrenos and then use the hosting application which will be up later today will get their hosting. For the rules go to...
  10. P

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

For example, xoops, you need to chmod some files/directories there, invision power board, chmod a few things there, some of the major scripts need chmod for what I thought was obvious. Now, yes, you can still do permissions on windows, but thier not as great.
  11. P

You can now submit/view tutorials on our site. Wrtiting a tutorial will get you 10 wrenos, so hurry on over while you have the chance to create tutorials without worrying if someone wrote one for it or not.
  12. P

Depends on what kind of site you want, a smal blog would fit into it.
  13. P

No, sorry, we only accept Englsih sites.
  14. P

To chmod files you'll need a linux server...
  15. P

Free Hosting, Cpanel, No Ads, much more! Wreno 'World Rendezous Online' has just opened. You can get hosting by simply posting in the forums and creating articles and such. Heres the packages. They all come with Cpanel, Fantastico, PHP, MySQL, and lots of other goodies. You can go to...
  16. P

Sorry, my bad, I personally beleive you could put much better use to it if you use linux instead of windows, I've found linux to be secure and faster. But thats just me, no, sorry, I don't have any ideas.
  17. P

Sponser Hosting Request

Ok, moderator, you may close this topic, I have found a suitable host, thanks all who were interested.
  18. P

Well, I have to agree that you do have a good server, though you could put much better use to it, how much ram does it have? As for the domain name, I thought you were changing companys, not changing the companys name.
  19. P

To me their running at an average pace, though the forums are still a little slow of compiling, what type of server have you got. And you should really think about changing to linux, more secure and I've never had a problem with them.
  20. P

Ok, thats better, though canard is right, you should get a real domain name.
Back