• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

SALE: Premade Banner!!!

http://www.design.unknownserv.net/images/work/Your-Host.gif You will get full rights to the banner (all images are royalty free) and the PSD, of course with watermark removed. $10 For the banner modified (text changed to suit you etc) and the PSD Thanks for looking.
  2. U

Cheap Hosting Site Design

Hello, I'm looking to sell this design. Hosting Site. IT is in my portfolio over at http://magma-designs.net but the client pulled out of the deal, because he was shutting down. I'd be looking around $70 US Dollars for just the PSD, or $85 for it in HTML format. Thanks.
  3. U

Value a domain

Are there any places i can get a domain valued free?
  4. U

Free Space With CPanel

Who are we? We are a free hosting company that has been around for around 4 months. What Do I Get? You will get 20mb space CPanel with CPanel X theme 200mb bandwidth 5 Ftp Accounts 2 SQL Databases 5 Sub Domains 1 Parked Domain 1 Addon Domain Cgi Access PHP How do i sign...
  5. U

Need Advice

I'm going to start up my hosting company again and was wondering if people would go for this: 1mb space 10mb bandwidth only for a small site.
  6. U

Best Domain

What are the best domain names that would have value to sell?
  7. U

Would you be intrested?

Goldstar Host has closed signups at the minute. We are wondering if anyone would like us to turn into a free blog host? thanks, samster12345
  8. U

Opening Offer Cpanel

For the opening of goldstar-host.co.uk we are offering 1 special cpanel package. Here are some of what it has: 20mb space 200mb bandwidth Cpanel 8 1 Ftp Account 1 SQL Database 1 Sub Domains ie subdomain.you.goldstar-host.co.uk and more! to sign up go to goldstar-host.co.uk click...
  9. U

Plans

I am planning to offer free hosting with these plans. IPB Hosting 15mb Space subdomain 100mb Bandwidth Free IPB Installation 100mb Bandwidth FTP Access Ads Free and Site Hosting 10mb Space subdomain 100mb Bandwidth FTP Access PHP Support Cpanel Ads Free what do you...
  10. U

Ads

I have a reseller account and plan to start free hosting. I want to know is there a script that places ads on the top of users pages automaticly
  11. U

looking for free hosting

i am looking for hosting for a site i am going to start about a game called grand theft auto: vice city. here is what i will need: at least 10mb of space a reasonable amount of bandwidth php and mysql i am willing to put ads up aswell
  12. U

Free space with FTP

i am offering 3 free hosting accounts with the following: 1mb Space FTP Subdomain PHP the only ad that you are required to have is a small powered by button. 2 Accounts Left all you have to do is go to our forums at web.riverworld.net/forums and request the hosting.
  13. U

looking For a host

i am looking for a host with at least 20mb space 1gb or more bandwidth php (i don't need mysql because it is not for a forum) does anybody know of a host like this?
  14. U

I need a free host

i need a free host with these specifications: 50mb or more space 2gb bandwidth or more ads are ok as long as they are a banner that is user placeable.
Back