• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Sponsoring / Free Hosting for Gaming Clans/Alliances. Limited offer!

For a limited time only, with limited number of spots available!!! We are offering free hosting for gaming clans/alliances related to one of the following games: Dungeon & Dragons Online, City of Villains, Eve Online, Everquest II, Final Fantasy XI, GuildWars, Lineage II...
  2. C

Need feedback on spymac.com 1GB free email

Screw Gmail and their email tracking. (privacy my a$$ with them) These guys (spymac.com) offer 1GB mail for free. And it seems they have been offering this for some time now. Has anyone got any experience with them? Are they reliable and will they exist for a long time? I need some pros...
  3. C

People in need of hosting check this ideea out... What do u think?

Ok, so I have been looking for a paid host for more than 4 months now. All I have found is either too expensive, and safe to go with, or too cheap, and not trustful enough. Now, for me, $1/month makes a difference and probably for you too. From what I have seen most (probably all) hosting...
  4. C

Need Free Host for a french site. Teaching related.

Hi, Can anyone offer some free hosting for my mother? I've searched everywhere and I can't find any place that would meet my requirements. Preferably no ads. Link, button, small banner on first page are ok. (no banners that mess up the code) 30Mb+ 300Mb+ bandwidth 1+ mySQL db php...
  5. C

Web Hosting needed?

I am looking for paid hosting for over 2 months now, and I didn't really find anything that would suit my criteria. (maybe midphase.com but I don't know. Any ideea how they are?) Anyway, I am looking for shared hosting with no more than $6US/month. The minimum I need is php and mySQL...
  6. C

I need a check on a hosting company.

Well, their prices are really low and something smells fishy. I need to know If they can be trusted. /*http://www.odeonweb.com*/ 22022 Cimarron Parkway #3102 Katy, TX 77450 USA The person with whom I talked over AIM said that they have been in business for 3 years in europe and 2 in US...
  7. C

Inclined text in browser. Is it possible?

I am trying to make a template in photoshop (for now, without flash), and I was wondering if it would be possible to put the text at a certain angle (to simulate a 3D effect). I know that in photoshop, as in any other image and word editor, the text can be rotated. Can that text be later used in...
  8. C

Domain problems. HELP

I registered a domain a few days ago. I did all the necessary settings to redirect to my web space, and I was waiting to see when the domain will be activated. So I went to school today and checked the address of my domain. The domain worked just fine and it was pointing to my website (at least...
  9. C

Any PHP editing program out there?

I am using Microsoft Windows :( , and I am looking for a program that gives you the ability to create php webpages using a graphical interface (not only notepad style) and with live preview just like Fronpage does it for html webpages. Does anyone know of such a program? PS: are there any...
  10. C

I need 2 questions answered.

I have read all (well, most of the) topics on this forum, and none really (fully) answered my questions. First, I want to register a domain without using a credit card or paypal (reason: I don't want to use my creditcard on the web). So, I want to pay though check or money order. Can anyone...
  11. C

[Req] Tutorials on templates (and modules) for Phpnuke??

I need some tutorials on how to make templates for PhpNuke 6.x, using Photoshop or similar programs. I looked and looked but I couldn't find any. (Actually I found one, but I lost it, and now I can't find it :confused2 ) Thanks, C. B. Paul
  12. C

Freehu substitute needed?

I am signed up with freehu at the moment and it seems that they will soon close. Even if they don't, they are very unstable. I recently lost all my stuff over there and had (like every other user) to sign up for a second time. At the present time the ftp is not working, and it seems they got no...
Back