• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Anybody know of a hosting that accepts money orders?

Can anybody please give me some paid hosts that accept payment by money order? Here is what i need: 1 gb of space atleast 10 gb of bandwidth Unlimited Features (Mysql, FTP, Email, Domain name hosting, subdomains) If you can help then please reply. Thx :D
  2. H

Anyone Wanna Share Dedicated Server ?

Are you looking for someone to pay part of the money owed. I will share with you if possible. please contact back to me so i no. My msn is: prince_vegeta1@hotmail.com Thx :D
  3. H

Omega Hosting---7 Free Hosting Accounts/mysql/php/cgi/ftp/more.

hotguy, we can host you. Are you gonna need domain name hosting, please tell us so we know so we can set up your account.
  4. H

archiholic we do still have accounts available. I have added you domain name and now it is up to you to change your nameservers: change them to: 66.150.161.138 216.52.121.243 and it should work right now you can access you site at : http://www.hadiw.omega-anime.co.uk or...
  5. H

Check Out This Layout PLEASE..

Nice Job! Hey Jestah i have to be frank with you, you did an AWESOME job considering it was your first time making a layout in photoshop. Now fi you get your content up your site will ROCK! :D
  6. H

Thats right Omega Anime is starting a hosting service called, Omega Hosting. Right now we are able to host 7 free accounts. Later on we will be able to do more. Here is what you get: 50 MB of space 500 MB of Bandwidth 1 MYSQL Database PHP Support CGI/Perl Support 1 FTP Account And...
Back