• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Free Sponsored Hosting!!!

I'm not going to take in a free webhosting site mainly because I plan to offer that next year. Hopefully, that works out ;). Yes, every site must be in english. I'd sponsor any site for as long as the site owner wants, or until that person stirs up some trouble ;).
  2. V

Free Sponsored Hosting!!!

Vivehosting.com is looking to sponsor 10 ENGLISH websites of GOOD quality. Chances are better for acceptance if the site currently exists, however new websites will be considered. If the website is new, it still needs to be put online somewhere to give me a clear idea of what your website is...
  3. V

a somewhat new php framework

I completely forgot to link to it, www.dotarchitect.org
  4. V

This isn't a content management system. It's also not a community or a forum. It's functionality that a programmer could use to make their life easier. Alot of the basic work is already done, a programmer can just jump in and create the script they want to make instead of worrying about the...
  5. V

I just finished an oo framework that I started over 6 months ago, and I wanted to just announce it to you guys and see what you think. It basically encapsulates the basic functionality an average site makes use of such as database/file abstraction, user management, session handling, validation...
  6. V

50% extra bandwidth on every plan!

ViveHosting.com just got a new design! With the redesign, we will be offering 50% extra bandwidth on every plan until the 15th of March. We have packages for everyone from big to small starting at $2.99/month. We offer all the goodies: PHP 4.3.9 w/ Zend Optimizer 2.5.1 Perl 5.8.4 MySQL...
  7. V

need a decent host

viveHosting.com can offer you our Personal (2nd) plan: 1000 MB Web Space 12 GB Data Transfer Unlimited Sub Domains and FTP Accounts Support for 10 Additional Domains 20 POP3 Accounts ONLY FOR $8.99/month or $99.99/year All of our packages include: Perl/CGI 5.6.1 PHP 4.3.7 w/ Zend...
  8. V

OO PHP Framework

I started a new framework called .architect and was wondering if you guys could help suggest and make comments (preferably in the forum on that site) as I'm developing the site with info about it. I have to convert the interface and usage examples I currently have which I'm slowly doing during...
  9. V

Look for a HOST

Hi, viveHosting.com can offer you our Extended Plan: 1500 MB Web Space 18 GB Data Transfer 13 SQL Databases 99.7% Uptime Guarantee Price-Lock Guarantee Unlimited Everything! Subdomains, Domains, Email, FTP Accounts, and more. Features include: Perl 5.6.1 PHP 4.3.3 w/ Zend Optimizer...
  10. V

What do clients prefer?

it seems like only yesterday that good ol' FTP and SSH was the norm.
  11. V

What is a good webhost?

viveHosting can offer you our Basic Plan: 250 MB Web Space 3 GB Data Transfer 99.7% Uptime Guarantee ONLY FOR $29.99/year If you'd like to see all the features included, please visit http://www.vivehosting.com/shared.html If you are looking for more, you can get my Starter Plan...
  12. V

Need 40g transfer 500mb space

viveHosting.com can offer you a custom plan: 500 MB Web Space 50 GB Data Transfer Unlimited Sub Domains, Domains, FTP Accounts, and POP3 Accounts ONLY FOR $24.99/month or $289/year All of our packages include: Perl/CGI 5.6.1 PHP 4.3.3 w/ Zend Optimizer 2.1.0 MySQL 4.0.14...
  13. V

iamyourhost?

dismiss any deal that seems too good to be true to be on the safe side of things.
  14. V

Exceptional Free Hosting for Good Sites

Hi, viveHosting.com are offering a special offer to a select few websites that must be already online or exceptionally good. If the site is already online, I must be given full details of amount of space/bandwidth used, and amount of space/bandwidth needed for site expansion. It would be very...
  15. V

I need hosting for under $50 per month

viveHosting.com can offer you: 1 GB Web Space 12 GB Data Transfer Unlimited FTP Accounts and Subdomains 24/7 FTP Access ONLY FOR $8.99/month All of our packages include: Perl/CGI 5.6.1 PHP 4.3.2 w/ Zend Optimizer 2.1.0 MySQL 4.0.14 PostgreSQL 7.3.3 and more... Please visit...
  16. V

iamyourhost

it just looks like a redirect to the original site... mirror in what way? I suspect fake client ;).
  17. V

Looking for a good and reliable host.

viveHosting.com can offer you our Extended (4th) or Business (5th) Plans: Extended - 1.5 GB Web Space - 18 GB Data Transfer - Unlimited Subdomains, Domains, and POP3 Accounts - 13 SQL Databases only for $12.99/month Business - 2 GB Web Space - 24 GB Data Transfer - Unlimited...
  18. V

iamyourhost

$15 dollar's a year for a host basically means $1 a month and that leaves no room for profit
  19. V

iamyourhost

for $15/year? are you seriously looking for a host that offers this type of plan and be reliable?
  20. V

Looking for host, MY budget is $50 annually

What will you be using ASP for? I'm sure I can find you a PHP/Perl Alternative.
Back