• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need Host for Gaming Site

http://warsow.wordpress.com Warsow - the blog! is the only North American Warsow (http://www.warsow.net) community site. The site offers coverage of just about any Warsow competitions I can find, as well as hosting our own weekly cup called Tuesday Night Warsow. The site has been met with...
  2. M

Free Hosting For Gaming Site

I'm looking for someone to provide me free hosting for a Warsow community website. Warsow is a quake-style DM style FPS. It's built off a modified version of the Quake 2 engine and it's completely FREE. The site will host tournaments, as well as provide coverage of ongoing tournaments...
  3. M

CS:S Clan Site

My Counter-Strike: Source clan is weighing new server options, and we're going to need a new webhost (our old server came with webhosting), so we're looking for a new webhost. Here's what I'm not going to want: -Forum posting to get hosted -Ads (Google ads are alright, but I still don't...
  4. M

Free Remotly Hosted CMS...

I seriously doubt I'm going to find anything, but I was wondering if anyone had any links/ran a site that offers me a free CMS... (preferably not phpNuke, but if that's all you've got...)
  5. M

File Hosting

I'm looking for a free host where I can host pictures, videos, and programs (.exe files). If it can't host programs it's fine (even though I'd be hosting Teamspeak and Ventrilio .exe files), because I understand that you have to watch out for warez. Anyway if you know of any please post.
  6. M

Need Game Site Hosting

Hey, I'm currently building a fan site for the Xbox game Full Spectrum Warrior. The site will include: -Information on the game and the game story -Walkthroughs and articles helping you with game tactics -Downloads (videos, trailers, ect.) -Forums for general discssion, discussion of the...
  7. M

Free Host for Gaming Fan Site

Hey, I'm working on a FarCry (FPS by UbiSoft) fan site. It'll have Clan and Server directories, modding help, forums (if I get enough hits), info on the game, and more. What I need: -support for a .uni.cc domain name or sub-domain support -PHP and 1 or 2 MySQL databases -FTP support -NO...
  8. M

Why was it locked?

(sorry if this dosen't belong here) Can I ask why this: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53197 thread was closed? We weren't really talking about anything bad....at least I don't think so...and I wasn't even given a reason...
  9. M

OTHER Forum Systems

Hey, dose anyone know of a good free forum that's NOT Invision Power Board or phpBB? (that runs on PHP). I'm just trying to look around and find a good one...
  10. M

Free Domains

Hey, I'm looking for some free domain sites, preferably ones that let you use them as your domain (like a .com domain) not a URL redirection, kinda in the sence of .uni.cc...
  11. M

ugh! help!

Hey, I'm looking for free hosting with: AT LEAST: 75 MB of space PHP MySQL E-mail accounts Sub-domains Hosts .uni.cc domain names NO FORCED ADS! NO FORCED TEXT LINKS! CGI (optional) cPanel (optional) Fantastico (optional) I'm not going to need to take up much bandwith, but I don't...
  12. M

Looking for a free clan host

Hey, I'm looking for a host to host my clan's site. Here's what I need: 250+ MB PHP A couple MySQL Databases (2 is fine) Email (1 or 2 is fine) CGI uni.cc domain name support or subdomain support Thanks in advance, Matt P.S. I already have a site, but I'm going to redesign it...
  13. M

Looking for a host that offers...

-PHP -A couple of My SQL databases (2 or more) -1 or more Email Accounts -FTP My sites going to be a Dreamcast community, forums, galleries, mod instructions, ect. Please contact me at matticus724@charter.net Thanks in advance
  14. M

Looking for a good webhost

Hey, Can anyone provide/find me a webhost with: at least 50 megs php my sql subdomains cgi (optional) and not a lot of ads also, I'm looking for someone who would host phpbb forums [similar to bbfree.com but with phpbb forums instead] thanks in advance, matticus
  15. M

Looking for 2 webhosts

Hey, First off, yes, I do know this is the wrong forum for this but I'd rather deal with people instead of the same damn site FAQ that tells you NOTHING! And most people (not companies) willing to give away free hosting have better features. Anyway, I'm looking for a webhost to host my...
  16. M

I want feedback!

hey, could any of you give me feedback on my site's desing (because I don't have very much content....yet). Thanks: http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/shenmuenation/index.htm
Back