• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Icontact-hosting.com GONE ?

Gosh, I didn't get an email or I would have tried to copy my site. I do think I made a backup on disk somewhere. I understand their decision, just wish I would have known sooner they were making that decision. Great host, thank you for the free time you gave me.
  2. M

Need just a small amount of space

Thanks I appreciate the compliment on my site. I do enjoy what I do. PM Sent
  3. M

Need just a small amount of space

Hi all My webhost has gone down looks like and I am looking for someone willing to host my site. I don't even mind paying a small amount. I don't need more than 10MB space probably less than 1GB bandwidth. I occasionally run an ebay auction so I would need hotlinking. And one POP email or I...
  4. M

Free hosting from Riverworld.net

Riverworld down Hi Jerry I have had them for a bit too and I love them , but I also can not get to my site and my e-mail is down for the last few days . Have you found an alternative yet ? I'm starting to look now. I have their paid hosting (extremely reasonable) anyway If you have found...
  5. M

Riverworld Down ?

Thanks Guys It came back up for a bit late last night and now it is down again or at least the e-mail part of it is (grrr)and I can't get into the C-Panel . Oh well maybe it is just temp. I really should work on getting a back up email I guess or a back up host.:doh!:
  6. M

Riverworld Down ?

Hi folks , Does anyone happen to know if the Webhost Riverworld is down ? or gone ? Is anyone else that has their web site with Riverworld having a problem ? TIA Deb
  7. M

A quick thank you to all the web hostsing companies

Wow , Thanks Faraz ...what a nice description of the services you have. That really helps. I have been trying to figure out how to set up the advanced guestbook feature. So far I am not getting it. If you can tell me how that would be great. But I am going to serach the internet to see if I can...
  8. M

A quick thank you to all the web hostsing companies

Hi all, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make offers to me for my web needs. You do this for a lot of other folks too. Now I know that is what this forum is for and your looking for potential new customers, but still , a lot of you took the time to answer my questions, and...
  9. M

Looking for a webhost (I dont need much)

Thanks so much guys , I am waiting on one host to get back with me ....so I am still looking at offers that are being provided So MANY hosts !! :biggrin2:
  10. M

How large is my site ??

Thanks guys ! I am trying to learn all this stuff and my eyes are starting to get blurry from reading , there is so much to learn about websites out there that is on the web. WOW .................
  11. M

Thanks so much to those of you that have replied so far to what I am looking for. I am reviewing them all and hope to be able to choose one in another day or so. Debbie
  12. M

How large is my site ??

Hi guys Okay I am just totally lost when it comes to this stuff, I am hoping to start learning more. I have a WYSIWYG site builder program. and now I am looking for a paid host so I can get rid of the ad's on my site but I have NO clue how big my site is and how much space I will need ?? I...
  13. M

Hi everyone , I am searching for a web host. all offers are greatly appreciated. I have a small site ( I am a doll artist ) I am tired of having ad's on my site : This is what I am looking for: 20 to 50 MB of space 1 gig bandwidth ( I think this is plenty though I don't know much about...
  14. M

Has anyone heard of XeroMedia ??

Or better yet , used their web hosting service ?? any reviews would be greatly appreciated. I have searched the web and have not been able to find any review on them their website is http://www.xeromedia.net Thanks so much
  15. M

Free Webspace

Hi Jason I pm'd you also .............thanks so much
Back