• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

what about the design?

plz tell me what u think about the design of my site. view it in 1024 x 768 if possible! (it's on swedish):bandit2:
  2. I

I really do recommend this

Ok, i know this has been around for quite some time, but i really recommend namecheap.com, they are really good. My latest domain, I registered with them, and it was up in only 18 hours! and for u that does't want to do the Namerserv thing, u can use theirs... they are good.
  3. I

the greatest freehost

ya??? tell me plz:classic2:
  4. I

this is tragic indeed..

After what happened in the United States Of America I can't undersatnd how people is joking about it and making fun of it. I went real angry on those people who has made this site; www.arabsyndikatet.com If i were these persons i would take it down, and thats now. (it is possible that they have...
  5. I

namecheap problems

I registered a domain with namecheap.com today, everything went fine untill i was going to cahnge the nameservers to mydomain.com's nameservers, after pressing "save changes", and logging out, i remembered that i had to check a thing, and then wehen logging in again, the nameservers the domain...
  6. I

pzl i really need someones opinion!

my friend says that the images on my sites sux.... plz can u check them out and tell me what u think?:(
  7. I

godaddy.com question!

what services is included when registering a domain from godaddy.com for 8.95 $??
  8. I

what does this tell you???

http://www.rit.se/~peo/guide/ guess that!
  9. I

plz I don't understand! help!

What does powerpipe.com mean with free parking?
  10. I

Any swedish domain registration site?

i'm looking for a swedsid domin registration site, and I don't mean a site where u just can register a .se domain, I mean where u can register, com, net, org.... Plz tell me if u know any GOOD places for that:confused:
  11. I

lol... i'm so terrified

gggggggggggggg
  12. I

plz is anyone using this host??

Is anyone here using tripodnet.nu? I do but i want other peoples opinion! www.dennisl.com.kg
  13. I

lunarpages or f2s??

Should I continue use f2s or should i change to lunarpages??? Or is there any better??:confused:
  14. I

Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz check out my new design, www.dennisliljeback.com.kg
  15. I

this is absolutely free!

... but look at the terms of conditions, ur site must have 300 uniqe visistors a day, but if u think u can match that so just sign up at www.acidmist.com for a FREE domain name
  16. I

plz rewiev my cs-clan site!!!!!!!

plz tell me what u think about http://ceed.clanpages.com This is my first BIG preoject! :eek: All links doesn't work right now, but most of them do, on the members page only "president" works.... PLZ REWIEV IT!!
  17. I

I really NEED help!

My backgrounf image is in .jpg format, therefore it's rather large, but i can't change it to a .gif without destroying the colours, hmmm....
  18. I

Nooooo! lunarpages put ads!

Lunarpages is putting ads on their member pages! we are all terrified!:eek:
  19. I

what about brinkster???

What about them??:confused: plz tell me if u have any experience with them.
  20. I

stupid me... why didn't i register..

Who remembers the good time when all domians were free... I should have registered one for 10 years then...:(
Back