• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

CPM question...

Thanks for the feedback. adpowerzone has $4 CPM. Based on the 20sec of time that the popunder must remain, I get a ratio of :1/2.75 popups that count. So their CMP goes to about $1.5. That's good for me anyway. I gan't hope for any more than that, I've been rejected everywhere else :-)...
  2. N

CPM question...

Do you know anything about those two: adpowerzone.com $4 CPM AdBonus.com $1.5 CPM Do they pay? are they any good?
  3. N

need popup or popunder

I need popup or popunder that pays per impression. Any programs like goclick popunders?
  4. N

Directoris email gone crazy

The command: unsubscribe directoris does not work. but the command: unsubscribe * does work. I don't get any emails from them now. Anyone can email them (majormodo) with this command to unsubscribe from all lists. :cool2:
  5. N

Directoris email gone crazy

Today I have recieved 4 replies from directoris, for emails other people send to directoris for complaints etc. Their original message is included! Just watch out and don't send any vital info on your email to directoris you don't know who is going to read them! :cool2:
  6. N

Free "Search this site"?

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: ROTFLMAO
  7. N

Free "Search this site"?

Thanks satelk it works.
  8. N

Free "Search this site"?

Anyone? I know there must be a place...
  9. N

Free "Search this site"?

Archbob what I need is people to search MY site, not to build a search engine. Thanks for your interest though. Anyone?
  10. N

Free "Search this site"?

Thanks Archbob, I will try them.
  11. N

Has anyone in here got there account at directoris.com RE-activated?

How did you get your accounts back on? Did you emailed Directoris? I can't access mine. What's the ftp address?
  12. N

SHould Nickline be banned???

I knew it, that I wasn't the only idiot around here! :D You guys keep posting to increase your posts too? :) :D :D
  13. N

Doesn't your house have one Phrozen? But then again it would have been frozen, who can swim in your "poll"? :D
  14. N

Opinon Poll #496346.23829608

Thanks meow, I am not so good at history :D As all of you request, I won't post in an old thread again. (unless it's something really interesting :D )
  15. N

Why don't you vote Docevl? Nice pool.
  16. N

Phrozen? You too my son? (Julious Cesar) :D
  17. N

Hey... where is Ron?

that means, he does? :D
  18. N

lol we got a "Why do I care?" So you are a minority there Hayama. :D
  19. N

You know I really feel bad... :( But I keep posting so I can earn my posts the right way. :D
  20. N

Hey... where is Ron?

Does PEO look always to the future? :confused:
Back