• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

CPM question...

Do you know anything about those two: adpowerzone.com $4 CPM AdBonus.com $1.5 CPM Do they pay? are they any good?
  2. N

need popup or popunder

I need popup or popunder that pays per impression. Any programs like goclick popunders?
  3. N

Directoris email gone crazy

Today I have recieved 4 replies from directoris, for emails other people send to directoris for complaints etc. Their original message is included! Just watch out and don't send any vital info on your email to directoris you don't know who is going to read them! :cool2:
  4. N

Free "Search this site"?

I need a search this site service, with more than 2000 pages for free. I have tried atomz, good but they have 500 pages limit. :(
  5. N

Info on Hot Links

A good page that includes and compares a lot of free hosts, including hot-linking on (column 7) a lots of other info: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/misc/freewebhosting.htm share what you got :)
  6. N

Domain Transfer Summary

I tried these sites and here are the results for free Domain Transfer (all the working ones): Site| Space| Transfer| CGI| Comments www.0catch.com |100MB| ? | soon| huge banner and text, almost half the screen on 640x480. www.portland.co.uk |15MB| 100MB| CGI SSI PHP MYSQL|no ads, very...
  7. N

Any other like Directoris

I am new to paid hosting, I got an account on Directoris.com, many of you say that they are not reliable, but it's only $25 for life (and we will see if it will be a long one) :) Any other pay for life hosts? (or links to related pages)
  8. N

Anyone with Amazon.com

Anyone know about Amazon affiliation? Are they good? Some say they cheat...
  9. N

Anyone hosted on 0catch ?

Any feedback from www.0catch.com ? Speed? Ads? Space?
  10. N

Found access to portland ftp

Anyone interested to access accounts in: ftp.portland.co.uk that doesn't work, try here: ftp.windygates.com portland reseller.
  11. N

Help! To all Netfirms users.

This message is to those who have a Netfirms account. After searching for free Domain Host, I found out that Netfirms is the only real solution existing on the net. Space 25MB CGI SSI FTP quick, reliable Pages load quick No downtimes And it's been reliable for years now. (my first...
  12. N

Pay per Sale at CJ does not pay enough

I have a game emulator site with 500-1000 hits/day. With my CJ pay per sale ads I get less than $0.1/1000 hits. Any suggestion on game ads that do any better than this? (Need to be reliable in payment.)
  13. N

Help, +cgi+ssi -netfirms

I need Free: Domain Transfer cgi-bin SSI >5mb space 1 banners is OK. The best I could find on FreeWebSpace is Netfirms.com But there are 2 problems. 1. It includes SSI but not the command exec-cgi so my log counter does not work. 2. Trying to use the "image html tag" to call my...
  14. N

Search Engines Help!

Hi to all! Having a free host is OK, but what about search engines? I know that some of them BAN certain free hosts. Do you know of any free hosted site that got indexed in any search engine lately? Has anyone got his/hers pages indexed lately? I need any information so I can choose a...
  15. N

Tripod or 50megs

Tripod or 50Megs? Please reply! Hi there I am new here. This is my first one. Can you tell me which one is faster and more reliable: Tripod or 50megs? Any other suggestions? (with,=>50 megs space, Ftp, location USA) Thanks for your time, nickline
Back