• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

looking for someone to host my gaming site(portal + forum)

That's really good free hosting, MegaWebSpace. I wish I would have known about that before I purchased my paid webspace.
  2. C

looking for someone to host my gaming site(portal + forum)

I can host you, but you gotta have at least something to get me hits. Maybe a textlink that says I hosted you or use a subdomain? Email me at chris7@myrealbox.com if you want to work something out.
  3. C

How would I let users sign up for pop3 accounts?

Could I possibly have users sign up for pop3 accounts on a webspace account with unlimited pop3 accounts? I haven't chosen a paid hosting service yet, but I have seen alot with unlimited pop3 accounts. I want people to automatically be able to sign up for them. Thanks for any help. -Chris
  4. C

What do I need to create a pop3 email service?

What kind of server and stuff would I need to create a pop3 email service? I have never created one before, and I would like to. I'll rent the server space or whatever I need, what would you suggest? -Chris
  5. C

I wanna start an email service - Which scripts to use?

I can't go with squirrelmail because I don't think I have IMAP support. I rented the server. I have a cobalt raq control pannel, I could do it that way but I don't know how to have it automatically set up user accounts from a form. Most of the scripts I find are just for checking existing pop3...
  6. C

I wanna start an email service - Which scripts to use?

What would you guys recommend for a POP3 or web based email script. I'm going to start a service. I can't write my own without learning more, and I'd rather not do that. PHP or Perl would be good, I'm most familiar with those. I'd rather not pay money for it, but if it's cheap I'll get it. Any...
  7. C

Free personal pop3 email

I really need a new personal pop3 email provider. I am currently using MSN's email with their dial-up service and it can only be used with Outlook express, unless I upgrade to their MSN explorer bullshit, and neither of those work with linux. I am going to have it forwarded with one of my domain...
  8. C

later losers

I should probably make some witty insult. Nothing comes to mind. I've lost it.
  9. C

Which distro?

Now that I know how to pronounce it, I'll give it another shot.
  10. C

Which distro?

I'd get Redhat, it's probably the most options so it's easy to get support. I've only used Redhat, Mandrake, and SuSe. I don't like SuSe because I'm not sure how to pronounce it. Mandrake is the only Linux I've ever had freeze up like in Windows. So Redhat is my favorite.
  11. C

Msn Dns

I use MSN to connect to the internet, I'm trying to dial using kppp in Linux Mandrake 7.1. I don't know the dns server, where can I get this information? MSN doesn't have it on their site, Microsoft doesn't like Linux. Thanks for any help. -Chris
  12. C

Linux Problems (newbie) - ALSA sound drivers.

I am trying to install the ALSA sound drivers for my ALS4000 on Linux Mandrake 7.1. I'm using linuxnewbie.org's guide. Everything went okay until I got to the modprobe part. I got this: [root@localhost /root]# modprobe snd-als4000 Note: /etc/modules.conf is more recent than...
  13. C

chrissite.org has free hosting.

Works now!
  14. C

chrissite.org has free hosting.

I'm really sorry about the CGI errors. Apparently it has something to do with the frontpage installation. I contact the guy who's admining the server and he's on it. For now, I'll conact you two who asked for an account. Again, I'm really sorry (And this happened the day I announced this too :()
  15. C

How do you like our forum

I was just being a smartass :D. Well now I can't do it anyway, I have 102 posts. :mad:
  16. C

Would you rather I created a topic about it?:D
  17. C

100th post. And I've been here over a year. :confused:
  18. C

Just some constructive criticism, if you are starting a new forum, you shouldn't have 13 forums when you start out. If you get 50 posts spread out over 13 forums, it looks pretty empty. If you have 50 posts in one forum, it looks a lot busier. And if you don't have a really busy website, having...
  19. C

vbulletin on host.sk, how can i edit php.ini?

Dammit, back to siphoning then I guess...
Back