• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Finally online

The colour scheme is to fit the topic, thanks for your criticisms lol
  2. H

Finally online

The Hendon FC Unofficial Site is finally online and it can be found at www.hendonfc.com I looked for a host for months and ended up at www.2wdh.com
  3. H

Free G-MAIL invite

Paul Butler Current Address: great_british_bloke@hotmail.com Wanted Address: paulbutler@gmail.com
  4. H

Still haven't found a host

Sorry ezhost, looks like I've found a decent deal elsewhere for a bit more money (around £25/year) Thanks for the help guys
  5. H

In response to your previous post Jan, I said "been around since 2002" which the guy has, not necessarily the same company. In response to Decker, I have to say that this is the kind of small venture that might not pay off, and I've put in nearly £700 already and not recouped much so far so I...
  6. H

Added you to MSN
  7. H

PremiumHosted if you read my post it says £20/year........nowhere near $20/month I haven't got that kind of cash
  8. H

I'm growing increasingly impatient to find a reliable host for £20/year. I need the host to have been around longer than my site (Oct 2002) and have a decent reputation on here, I'll ask about the host on the forum if I like the offer. I need 500MB+ space (pref 750+) 6GB+ bandwidth an...
  9. H

My search for a Free host

Maybe because they want people to read their TOS :D
  10. H

Can Anyone Beat This!

Anyone got any info on www.iamyourhost.com Or is this another unreliable one?
  11. H

Past experiences??

Has anyone had any past/present experiences with www.cawunited.com and www.bizarre-host.com Any good/bad experiences will help. Thanks
  12. H

WIN!! Free WHM Reseller Account

I want it
  13. H

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

The problems with my win (hendonfc.com) are now resolved...now I just need a host( see paid section)
  14. H

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

I am in contact with anyxhost over the domain hendonfc.com. I received an email today saying that the registrar had rejected some information and I'm to wait a couple of days before I receive control of the domain. I might as well enter this one :) Domain Draw: [hendonvideo.biz] - I have...
  15. H

Less than £20 a year

I've finally worked out that the MAXIMUM I'm going to spend is £20/year, and that much only if I get a great offer. It appears that hosts such as jb-hoster and jc-host (possibly the same person) are offering way above what they can manage for cheap, and I'm just going to be back at square 1...
  16. H

Can anyone better this?

Just noticed that myself, I think I'll start a new thread detailing what I need and am willing to pay.
  17. H

cheap reseller needed

A bit off the reseller topic, but I'm torn between jb-hoster and jc-host ($1 hosting plans) and now they are the same person?!? Are either of these worth the risk? (my first paid hosting)
  18. H

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!
  19. H

Can anyone better this?

I found www.jc-host.com which offers even more for $1/month (1gb/5gb) and having read the posts in this thread I was wondering if anyone can recommend anything, I've been using madsims free hosting until they deleted all freebies so this is the first time I'm looking to pay for hosting. Anyone...
  20. H

Can anyone better this?

Can any hosts better this $1 hosting? as I'm considering going paid and this is the best deal I've found so far, from www.jb-hoster.com 500MB space 15GB bandwidth $1/month or $11/year Anything better out there for me ***I am not affiliated to this site I am a prospective customer***
Back