• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Finally online

The Hendon FC Unofficial Site is finally online and it can be found at www.hendonfc.com I looked for a host for months and ended up at www.2wdh.com
  2. H

Still haven't found a host

I'm growing increasingly impatient to find a reliable host for £20/year. I need the host to have been around longer than my site (Oct 2002) and have a decent reputation on here, I'll ask about the host on the forum if I like the offer. I need 500MB+ space (pref 750+) 6GB+ bandwidth an...
  3. H

Past experiences??

Has anyone had any past/present experiences with www.cawunited.com and www.bizarre-host.com Any good/bad experiences will help. Thanks
  4. H

Less than £20 a year

I've finally worked out that the MAXIMUM I'm going to spend is £20/year, and that much only if I get a great offer. It appears that hosts such as jb-hoster and jc-host (possibly the same person) are offering way above what they can manage for cheap, and I'm just going to be back at square 1...
  5. H

Can anyone better this?

Can any hosts better this $1 hosting? as I'm considering going paid and this is the best deal I've found so far, from www.jb-hoster.com 500MB space 15GB bandwidth $1/month or $11/year Anything better out there for me ***I am not affiliated to this site I am a prospective customer***
  6. H

Hosting Request

Madsims just pulled the plug on my hosting, so I need a new host. Requirements: Allow business hosting (to sell videotapes) 200+MB space 2.5+GB bandwidth No file size limit/allow zips (videos we film ourselves/our own games created with GameMaker) No forum posts/ads (button or textlink...
  7. H

Seeing as.....

Cpanel hosting please Seeing as my hosting at www.madsims.net is apparently dead, can't get a response from it at all, looks like I'm on the lookout for another free host. I'm hosting a non-league football (soccer) site based in North London and I'd like these specs please 200MB+ space...
  8. H

Madsims?!?

What's going on at www.madsims.net does anybody know? My site seems to not work and I can't log in to ftp or cpanel. I have very important emails in addresses @ my site and I need to get in. Any info would be helpful. Cheers. Also check my site at www.hendonfc.tk and post on here if it works...
  9. H

Dodgy Dial-Ups

If there's any 56k dial-up people still out there, has anyone been getting dodgy dial-up connections just dialling when your connection disconnects. I'm on BT Openworld and my computer regularly disconnects and dials up things such as "AXIS" and "DIDI" when I have no idea what on earth they...
  10. H

Video Clock

Does ANYONE know any freeware that can put a clock onto a video (ie for a football match like on the TV) Cheers www.hendonfc.tk
  11. H

Download Counters

The download tracking program I've been using (piksites.com) is shutting down so I need a replacement by Wednesday. Seriously all I need to know is how many downloads each video (.zip) file is receiving. Cheers
  12. H

Domain host required

I own the domain hendonfc.uni.cc and I'm looking for a free host with these requirements 60MB+ space 1GB+ space Allow .zip files and .swf files no ads, (button or text link is ok) no forum signups preferably instant activation no visitor requirements (cos I can't match up to them)...
  13. H

Frames help please

I'm currently redesigning my site in frames.....ie the menu is one frame and the actual page is another. My question is....how do I point the menu links to open the page in the whole window and not just the menu frame. A quick answer would be greatly appreciated Cheers...
  14. H

An easy question

how do you make a page forward you on in 5 seconds..... like after you've posted in this forum it forwards you on. I should know this...but i don't Cheers
  15. H

A question

I am currently thinking of purchasing a domain (hendonfc.co.uk) to upgrade my current site http://www.hendonband.vze.com to top level domain. I am wondering if anyone knows any free domain hosts which offer more space and bandwidth than they offer to subdomain I need about 100-200MB space...
  16. H

Forum/Message Board free provider required....

..with "whole thread" viewing no stupid smilies or things like that no popups--- banners is fine HTML allowed, preferably no UBBcode or similar things. This is required for a football (UK) forum and needs to be reliable Cheers to repliers:-)
  17. H

I really really need.....

..... free hosting with subdomain only (me.whatever.com) (no directories or/you's plz) at least 100MB space at least 1GB transfer allow .ZIP files allow downloads NO popup or frame ads (banners are fine) NO forum requirements (25 posts blah blah) either FTP or browser upload both are...
Back