• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Dedicated Servers

I need a Good, fast and stable Webserver that i can rent from a trust worthy company
  2. R

Comserver.net = Bull

Never use Comserver.net they are unfriendly and a scam, i wanted to rent a Webserver from them paid them the money and i got a ok that everything was ok, then suddenly i talk to them again and one tells me my Webserver was denied they had none anymore, i got no E-Mail to tell me so, then he said...
  3. R

Irc

Does anyone know of any good IRC Chats with a customizable Java client to put on your site. Either Free or paying.
  4. R

Webdesign Companies

Does anyone of you know a good Webdesign company, that creats Webdesigns for Sites, at a cheap rate. Not to hight costs.
  5. R

VBulletin?

I like the VBulletin Message Board but do they actually ever update their site or change anything on it? I always see the same stuff on their site never any news nothing kinda like a hobby company. Where against Vbulletin, Invisionboard always has new news and updates their site.
  6. R

Which is better?

Which Message Board do you think is better and why. Invisionboard, VBulletin or PHPbb.
Back